Electricity bill question
Hi
Is there a way of telling from looking at your bill which type of electricity you are being charged for.We were told when we bought our house that the previous owners had not had a habitation certificate.This we have now obtained and have taken to Aydem.
So can I tell from my old or new bills what rate I am paying,is there some kind of letter,code or number that identifies which rate you are being charged.If not,then can anyone out there tell me what the current charges are for both types and then we can tell from that.
Thanks

Dalaman Deli

Loving Life in Turkey!
If you look at the top section of the bill, under the Tessisat number there is a box called 'Abone Grubu'. If you are still on builder's electric it will say 'Åžantiye'. If you are on domestic electricty it will say 'Mesken'.

Hope this helps!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for information.We are showing domestic electricity.Hooray!!Only complication is that the previous bill also shows we were on domestic rates but according to our info we should have been on builders electric.The biggest difference between the two bills is that the new one,ie post habitaion certificate,ischarged at one low rate where as the old bill was charged at 3 different rates.Is this correct???

Dalaman Deli

Loving Life in Turkey!
Not sure why you should have gone onto the single rate instead of the T1, T2 & T3. I would contact Aydem if were you. That is if the 3 rate system suits your needs better than the single rate. I am assuming the bill is in your name?

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
I think with Aydem you go on a single rate by default. You have to request the 3 rate tariff.

You can make the request for 3 rate tariff through their website.

Aydem

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom