Electricity and Water Connection
Without going into too many details, I need to know how I can contact the Didim electricity and water authorities to have emergency connections made at an address is Akbuk. At the moment these are provided through a common site meter, with the bill being sent to the builder. Due to several "disagreements" with the builder, he has cut off both services through his meters. This is unconnected with money.

I have spoken with a solicitor who says that we can apply for emergency connection by contacting Didim Municipality. Please - does anyone know how we do this? Obviously we are prepared to pay for any fees incurred.

We are due out in just over a week, and would like to at least get the ball rolling from this end if we can.

Anyone able to help please? Maisie

Latest Posts

Top Bottom