mollag

Kipper restorer
Electrical kit supply
Does anyone know of an electrical equipment supply firm in the Bod area, thinking more like a wholesaler rather than Koc Tas.
Looking for timers, mcb's, bus bars etc stuff the retail shops dont stock.

Cheeers :blowkiss:

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Electrical kit supply
what are you looking for exactly ?
dalda has quite a decent stock of stuff, mcbs rcds, consumer units rtc, not sure if i have seen bus bar mounted timers there, but possibly seen them in tekzen

martin

mollag

Kipper restorer
Electrical kit supply
what are you looking for exactly ?
dalda has quite a decent stock of stuff, mcbs rcds, consumer units rtc, not sure if i have seen bus bar mounted timers there, but possibly seen them in tekzen

martin

Had a look in Tekzen for din rail timers--no luck, dont know Dalda?
Generally looking for installation kit, back boxes, decent stranded single cable,a photocell would be nice--all the type of kit u would get in City or Walsall back in the UK.

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Electrical kit supply
dalda is just after the left turn to gundogan off the yali torba rd, ignore the newer dalda shops on the way

not seen any single stranded, they sell the round plastic back boxes at most yapi markets

what exactly are you building ? might be easier to post from the uk

martin

mollag

Kipper restorer
Electrical kit supply
Nothing certain yet but hoping to do our own timber/metal frame single storey some time in the future.
Thinking dry lines interior finish so uk drylining boxes seem to be the way to go, havnt seen the equivelent here yet.

I a self unemployed sparks from long back

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Electrical kit supply
i fitted some MK euro sockets ito metal back boxes last month, they are far better quality than the local stuff. I still work in the trade and buy wholesale (for what its worth these days)

if you want some dry line boxes bringing out just pm me with your requirements, i am out there every 6 to 8 weeks usually, think you are local to me so no probs

martin

mrkeith

Electrical kit supply
Buzz bars as in the sort that used to run around factories as in open connections?

mollag

Kipper restorer
Electrical kit supply
that and they are also found in consumer units etc, the common rail is another way of putting it

martin

Yeah,consumer unit bus bars aand neutral blocks----well absent here.

Thanks for the offer Martin, fine for present but will take you up later perhaps---ditto from me if i can help

mollag

Kipper restorer
Electrical kit supply
dalda is just after the left turn to gundogan off the yali torba rd, ignore the newer dalda shops on the way

not seen any single stranded, they sell the round plastic back boxes at most yapi markets

what exactly are you building ? might be easier to post from the uk

martin

Had a look in Dalda today, great store--not much on electrical but a good resource nontheless----Cheers

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Electrical kit supply
i found most things i needed there, breakers cons units,rcds cable etc.

martin

Latest Posts

Top Bottom