marprice

marprice
Electrical items
Hi everyone, can anyone help me. We have bought an apt. in Altinkum & went out earlier this month to furnish it. We also bought all white goods & some smaller elec. items. We will be coming out for several weeks in April & I would like to bring some small electrical items with me, namely iron, sandwich maker & dvd player. I have heard that you are not allowed to bring anything electrical into Turkey. Can anyone advise me about this. Will it be alright to have these items in our suitcase or in hand luggage? Please help

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Electrical items
You shouldn't have any problems with small items like that.

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Electrical items
there was a list that specified items allowed, i think it was on the turkish economy website, it may well have been pasted onto a thread on the forum.

it states which items each person can bring for instance i think it says 10 dvds, up to 19" tv etc

martin

Redhand

Electrical items
Yeah just pack them in your suitcase, be careful not to excees your weight or it will not be worth the extra cost

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
Electrical items
Never had a problem. Biggest thing we brought through was a slow cooker as we could not find one here.

Moggycat

Electrical items
Many years ago, we brought a microwave in a suitcase, seems silly now as they are widely available, but at that time the only ones around and, very few of them, were huge red ones and very expensive, £265 against £65 in England, the check-in girl was amazed and couldn't stop laughing but put a fragile sticker on the case and it arrived OK.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom