Wilko1

Electrical appliances
Is it possible to change the fuse on a Turkish plug?Looking at the plugs it seems like they are sealed units and I don’t want to start messing around with one and breaking it.I ask because our tv has gone off and the fuse is the first thing I want to check.

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Top Poster Of Month
Electrical appliances
Is it possible to change the fuse on a Turkish plug?Looking at the plugs it seems like they are sealed units and I don’t want to start messing around with one and breaking it.I ask because our tv has gone off and the fuse is the first thing I want to check.
The plugs generally if ever don't have fuses in them.

enoch

Electrical appliances
You are a clever man if you can. Only joking

TLF Admin

Administrator
Electrical appliances
If there is no sign of life, i.e. no light even on the TV then it's most likely a faulty power supply inside the TV.

Best to take it to a local repair guy, they might be able to fix it, unfortunately lot of appliances nowdays are made to be thrown away instead of being repaired.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom