perfect1949

i just love my clique
electric
how much on average do you pay for your electric ? here in turkey per month .the reason i am asking a guy on tlf said he paid 1141 tl for just one month, and that is with no air con on. in the summer i pay about 35 tl and in the winter i pay about 90 tl per month. and that is with my fufo on and my elctric fire going at night .

Gin&Tonic

electric
I've just had my electric bill for last month and its 46 Lira, it hasnt been very cold so I havent had the heating on much.

electric
Dave the guy must have some house for 4 months at gunulcelen we paid just under 2000tl, so cant see a private house costing 1141tl, are you sure it was for only one month?
Jim.

hijo

in my own clique
electric
..possibly a debt from a previous owner or builder..there no way its all that for a month ..mines was for189 TL a month for a 2 bed appartment and i thought that was far to high..and i very seldom use heating..:28:

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
electric
Ours averages out to about 30 TL per week.

That's for a 3 bedroomed villa, no solar-heating, electric water heater, 7 aircon units, electric oven etc

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
electric
Just had our bill, 113.70TL for electric and 12.00TL for water for the last month. About average for us in the winter months. Electric costs generally half that in the summer.

Last edited:

Raysalaff

Just Call Me Ray !
electric
how much on average do you pay for your electric ? here in turkey per month .the reason i am asking a guy on tlf said he paid 1141 tl for just one month, and that is with no air con on. in the summer i pay about 35 tl and in the winter i pay about 90 tl per month. and that is with my fufo on and my elctric fire going at night .

I think you should re-read the posting :)

electric
Just had our bill, 113.70TL for electric and 12.00TL for water. About average for us in the winter months. Electric costs generally half that in the summer.

I have just received my bill as well and on average a unit of electricity on my latest bill costs 0.625TL.
Yet on my previous bill a unit of electricity cost 0.245TL.
How do these prices compare.
Surely electricity has not increased that much!!!

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
electric
I have just received my bill as well and on average a unit of electricity on my latest bill costs 0.625TL.
Yet on my previous bill a unit of electricity cost 0.245TL.
How do these prices compare.
Surely electricity has not increased that much!!!

Ours is still at 0.30TL per unit.

Gin&Tonic

electric
Is anyone else having lots of power cuts, there've been a lot more since this new company took over. Someone told me they switch it off, I wasnt sure whether to believe that or not but on three occasions recently the electric's gone off at 5 o'clock and come back at 6 o'clock. That to me seems more like the electric being turned off than a power cut.

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
electric
Is anyone else having lots of power cuts, there've been a lot more since this new company took over. Someone told me they switch it off, I wasnt sure whether to believe that or not but on three occasions recently the electric's gone off at 5 o'clock and come back at 6 o'clock. That to me seems more like the electric being turned off than a power cut.

I had the same thought on another thread. Probably just being paranoid.

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
electric
There is a project to renew the high voltage lines into yalikavak, you can see the new concrete poles going over the hill past the windmills and down past the tip, i would guess that is either part of the problem or the solution

martin

electric
my bill was 199 lire for 2 bed house but i do use alot off electric.I have 2freezers and large fridge, water heater i have on constantly.and do a lot off cooking electric oven.

electric
our 1st & only bill came in at xmas & was for a 2 month period but the bill it self was only for 8 days usage & that was 47.50 lira for1 aircon on about 5 hours a day for heat,electric immersion heater on 24 hours day & electric cooker/hob.is that about right on a 3 rate meter?

Latest Posts

Top Bottom