Electric transfer to owner
I live on a site without habitation certificate. This is a long way down the line as there is a dispute between builder and landowner. Does anyone know if i can transfer the electric consumption into my own name. I have my Tapu and there are individual meters installed on site. If so how do i do it.

lynl

Just had ours connected yesterday and paid £420 to the builder to get it done for us. Thats water and electric

butt007

Warren
We have'nt got our Iskan yet either because of a dispute batween our builder, the mayor, and the previous mayor.
however we have now had our own new domestic electric meters since last May 15th, and had our first bill from Tedas 3 weeks ago, we are still in the process of getting our own water meters, when we have that we can pay the water bill ourselves at the Beledeyer.
The total cost was 1375tl. I was informed it costs around this if you do not have your Iskan.
Warren

Last edited:

Raysalaff

Just Call Me Ray !
Just had ours connected yesterday and paid £420 to the builder to get it done for us. Thats water and electric

I think your builder must have had a good cut from this, we, 2 weeks ago had our Electric transfered from the builder, done it ourselves at the Aydem in Bodrum, at a cost of 138TL, 38tl for registration and 100TL for deposit you get it back when you leave.

Water 18 months ago 100TL deposit, just that, cant remember if we paid a registration fee, done with a little help from a friend.

A

AYDEM EDAŞ

Dear Customer,

Of course you can transfer your tesisat number on your name. For transfering you write a letter of application about transfer containing your tesisat number, photocopy of identification, photocopy of tapu, if you are tenant rental agreement and you can bring them our customer relations centers. Its cost can be changed according to your power and can be changed between 50-150 TL.
You can call 44 44 186 Aydem Solution Center for all your needs.

EVELYNNE

evelynne
at our site we have water meters for each property that is sold the elctric is also metered. was told by the builder had to pay the water to Akbuk Council. This is not so as we haven;t hab cert yet. You need TApu, Hab cert , passport and meter number and make to register with them.

I have to say they were very helpful at the council . Anyway the bottom line is because we are only out in turkey twice a year the builder is going to pay our water bills when they come in and we pay them, not ideal but the best solution until we get our hab cert.

Our electric we pay to the builder anyway at the moment

A

AYDEM EDAŞ

Dear Customer,
Our website's English version (aydem.com) is active now so you can register our website using new membership link. Also when you register to our website your bills will be posted to your e-mail adresses automaticallly every month. You can learn your bills entering your customer reference number (tesisat no) and you can make your own bill by entering your last index.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom