stuart

stuart
Electric bills
Probably been asked before but whats the score about other electric companies you will be able to use that will be in direct competition to Aydem ?

I see Aydem are giving a 5% discount on bills if you sign up for two years but being a cynical old git I don't believe in free lunches

Kusann

Electric bills
I have read this think bill have to be over a tl amount every month so not sure how it will work if you get a low bill as in summer., would be good to know ?

ted j

Electric bills
We are with Aydem
We got offered (and took the offer up) of cheaper bills , the young lady said we could automatically get a lower rate per bill as we already used over the qualifying amount of electric per month (this was last summer , so I am presuming the required amount is fairly low as our summer bills were never more than 150 lira )

kemerkid

________
Electric bills
The cut off point is 80TL per month, below that figure there is no discount. Aydem are offering 3% which is not worth signing up to as you will get that with or without a two year contract. It is only worth committing to a two year contract for 10% or more. Signing up now prohibits you from accepting a better offer when one comes....... and they will.

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Electric bills
Anyone know if Aydem have a new app for the iPhone, iPad or an android device ? The old one has stopped working.

Martin

helidave

Electric bills
how do you register for electric we own our home in the kusadasi area and have all the correct paperwork but the electric has to be paid to a third person who says he has the contract with aydin elec

alva5763

Bodrum buddy
Electric bills
If you own your home the contract is between you and Aydem. Who is the third party and are they taking commision? Have you been to Aydem and been told by them to use a third party? Be careful.

reed55

Electric bills
Aydem Energy is one of the pioneers in the field of private generation, distribution, and retailing of electricity in Turkey. In 1997 they opened the first private hydroelectric power plant in Turkey and they continue to be one of the best throughout the years. That's why I think any comparison is useless, really.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom