roor

Egyptian family ask for advice in Istanbul
hi to u all. I'm Egyptian, married and have 2 girls 12 and 9 years. I'll be in Istanbul during the 4th week of Sptember and I need your help in organizing a 5-day schedule covering all intersting places in Istanbul, around it and of course shopping as well. Pls take into consideration that these trips should include some interesting places for kids.

carolk

R.I.P
Hello Roor and welcome. I hope you and your family have a lovely holiday.

ercanabit

Hi Roor

Here is a list of things to do in Istanbul

1. Bosphours boat trip
2. Bluemosque Sultanahmet area Cemberlitas and closed bazaar
3. There are a lot of shopping malls in Istanbul so you can visit one of them becouse they are everywhere
4. Topkapi palace, Dolmabahce palace, Beylerbeyi Palace and Yildiz Palace must be seen

In 4 days you cant visit more.
Have a nice holiday

PASH

Have a wonderful holiday, its a lovely city, wish i could go more often, i never see enough of the sites

RichnKim

We've Made It!
Hello Roor,

There is so many sights to see in Istanbul.

You should visit Topkapi palace but allow at least 1/2 a day to explore it fully and visit the Harem (which is worth seeing)

Hagia Sofia, The Blue Mosque and Underground Cistern can all be visted in 1 day - they are very close to each other in the Sultanahmet area.

Another day you could visit the Grand Bazaar and allow 4 hours to do this. There are over 5000 shops inside. And plenty of places to eat your lunch.

The next day you can visit the Princes Islands by boat which will prove an enjoyable day out.

Then on the last day you can visit Dolmabahce palace which is spectacular in its decor and worth a visit.

Theres not much really to keep children entertained unless they enjoy history.

Hope this helps.

Richnkim

roor

thanks a lot for the useful information it was of great help.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom