babsgood

Deemon in disguise
ege university hosptial
Hi, I have to go to ege university hospital tomorrow and cannot find directions anywhere on internet, can anyone give me directions? I know how to get to Izmir and then I understand that the hospital is in Bornova near the university. hope someone can help.

Mushtaq

Founding Member
ege university hosptial
Here is map of Bornova, I think the place is huge you should be able to find it once you get to Bornova. But someone else will probably come along and give you proper directions.

[GMAP]<iframe width="425" height="350" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" src="http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=Bornova+IZMIR+&sll=55.776573,15.117188&sspn=93.466212,316.40625&ie=UTF8&ll=38.474422,27.223778&spn=0.015255,0.038624&z=14&output=embed"></iframe><br />[/GMAP]

babsgood

Deemon in disguise
ege university hosptial
thanks guys for your replies, I managed to find it on google maps, so thats a start, does anyone know if there are any things I need to look out for or avoid, roadworks etc. has anyone been to this hospital and can tell me.....turn right after the **** for example, we have to be there at 9.30 am and its a four hour drive from Turgutreis so any help would be appreciated. thanks

leylaasena

ege university hosptial
Stay on the motorway and keep going until you see the signpost for the hospital.
Then just follow the slip road round and it's on the right.

Hubby was in there a few years ago.It's near the new Kipa.

There were lots of road works when we were going back and forth so things may have changed a bit but it's well sign posted and you can see it from the motorway.

alison09400

ege university hosptial
The University Hospital is very near Bornova Forum/IKEA. Once you come off the motorway down the slip road, you carry straight on instead of taking a first right for IKEA.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom