Marc

Efes in the UK £1.23/330cl Delivered
Went a-looking for Efes just to satisfy the evenings when I reminisce the wonderful times in Turkey and couldn't find a link on the forum for buying the stuff over here,

READ: Tried searching EFES UK - nothing relevant gave up went for google and after a few minutes found a few, this one was the cheapest including delivery

Efes delivered in the UK

Edited as a result of more investigation!! Click for local outlets!!!
I want my Efes and I want it now!! :cheers:

Last edited:

Gail

Thanks Marc, I will order some when we come back from holiday :biggrin:

GarryP

Marc, I don't know where you live but Efe's is widely available in North London.

The Turkish community in England is somewhere around 125k to 150k, of which 75k to 100k live in north london, around Enfield, Haringey, Tottenham, Edmonton, Stoke Newington, Dalston, etc

All the Turkish run supermarkets, warehouses in London, sell Efes. I picked up a box of 24 330cl size bottles the weekend before last. I paid just 50p per bottle, and I think this is the average price in the area's mentioned above. Your price is much higher.

If you don't live in London, pop in to your local Kebab house, and I'm sure one of the workers there can pick up a case for you next time they are in london.

GarryP

Navan

Non Active Mmember
I'm sure someone said that Lidl or Aldi sold it so off I went looking for some but no...they don't sell it. Does anyone know if I can get some here in Ireland?

Anna

Rimms

Do you have a Costco there? They definitely sell it

Rimms

GarryP

I have it seen it for sale in both a nearby Netto and I think Lidl as well, but only for a short period. They don't seem to be their regular beers, just whenever they have a large consignment to shift

jeanne

For those folks in the Manchester area - Venus supermarket, not sure of the price. Located where Upper Brook St meets Dickinson road.

Marc

Makro!!!

Thats it i'm off to check it out,

i'll report back

Navan

Non Active Mmember
Sadly we have no Makro or Costco :frown: So if any of you lot are ever visiting Ireland bring over a few cases with you. Having said that Murray thinks he would not enjoy it as much if it was sold here as he reckons his quench was different over there because of the heat so it was much more appreciated.

Anna

Marc

Booo!! no efes in makro! Aladin I guess it must of been a temporary thing ah well back to the internet or drive 200 miles to London for cheap as chips efes

Marc

Thanks Tonya,

Found the importer, searched their site and came accross a great search facility, allows you to find retail outlet by postcode!! exactly what we needed

I want my Efes and I want it now!! :cheers:

Happy shopping!

regards

Marc

GarryP

I don't know about you Marc but I'm sipping on a chilled 'cheap as chips' Efes in West London as I write ... U'm delicious .. you do know what your missing!!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom