mollag

Kipper restorer
Easyjet
Two weeks back we went trough Gatwick like a dose of salts , friday pm flight bjv , gatwick v quiet both ways .
steve
We have just flown IOM/Gatwick/Luxembourg with Easyjet, all went swimmingly, we have all certs for jabs etc, no one has looked at them yet, maybe on our return ? Masks on for the flights, also for trams and buses here in Lux proper, they are all free.
Saarbrucken, Trier much the same, some shops politely ask for masks to be worn, but a rarity now. All in all a pleasant trip so far , a bit "ouch" with prices, as it ever was here.

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Top Poster Of Month
Easyjet

Mushroom

Easyjet
Now that the boss has many breaks from work that can easily add up to 14 days off, she asked what my thoughts were about a holiday at the start of July before the school holidays for summer start.
I said, UK fine, standing in a queue in an airport for hours, no thanks.
She agreed and September is now the choice of a flight somewhere instead.
As both Manchester and Leeds have abysmal conditions just now, I aren't desperate enough to spend my time driving to airports further afield to chance them being better, as that is basically just transferring the delay from being on foot to being on the road.
In any case, it is only a matter of time before other countries impose bans or restrictions due to Monkeypox, so I will watch and wait.

howardian

Easyjet
Now that the boss has many breaks from work that can easily add up to 14 days off, she asked what my thoughts were about a holiday at the start of July before the school holidays for summer start.
I said, UK fine, standing in a queue in an airport for hours, no thanks.
She agreed and September is now the choice of a flight somewhere instead.
As both Manchester and Leeds have abysmal conditions just now, I aren't desperate enough to spend my time driving to airports further afield to chance them being better, as that is basically just transferring the delay from being on foot to being on the road.
In any case, it is only a matter of time before other countries impose bans or restrictions due to Monkeypox, so I will watch and wait.
Just come back from Turkey with jet2.com . I was told of delays at security at the airport up to 4 hours to get through . it took 20 mins , the same coming back via Bodrum .

Mushroom

Easyjet
That would be very good as it took much longer only a few weeks ago for my family to go to Cape Verde.
Unless it was a silly o'clock departure or landing as I don't subscribe to them anymore :)

Latest Posts

Top Bottom