Andywebb

Easyjet to Antalya
I do not know if this has been posted yet. We only got the easyjet newsletter today.

We are pleased to announce 4 more great new routes from Gatwick for this summer. Flights to the following destinations are available:
Antalya (Turkey) from £ 41.99 from 21 May 2010
Chania (Crete) from £41.99 from 23 May 2010
Kos (Greece) from £41.99 from 22 May 2010
Zakynthos (Greece) from £41.99 from 21 May 2010

Did a check and you can book now online for the Antalya route. I think gatwick is the only route.

Andy

Easyjet to Antalya
I priced for August and they were quite a few hundred pound cheaper than thompsons and thomas cook from Bristol as long as you are flexible with your dates. Really good for out of school time though.

Jane

Dave R

Easyjet to Antalya
Yes great news from Easyjet and have booked a flight out in July for 8 weeks and made at least £100. Savings on the booking. So that’s the last Thomas Cook will see of me.
Dave

Mills

Easyjet to Antalya
Thanks for the info, I booked yesterday for June £107 each return with bags!!

gordie

gordie
Easyjet to Antalya
Apparently Atlas Jet now offer FREE coach service to and from airports. Think it applies ONLY to internal flights !!!

Uçuş ve yolcu konforunda yeniliklerin öncüsü Atlasjet'ten Türkiye'de bir ilk: Pioneer of innovation in flight and passenger comfort Atlasjet'ten a first in Turkey:
Havaalanına gidiş-gelişler için ücretsiz servis. Going to the airport free of charge for developing the service. Adana, İzmir, Bodrum ve Antalya bölgelerinde, Adana, Izmir, Bodrum and Antalya regions,
havaalanına gidiş-geliş için hareket saatleri uçuş saatleri uçuş saatlerine göre düzenlenen özel klimalı Atlasjet servislerinden ücretsiz yararlanabilirsiniz. development time for going to the airport flight times, flight times, according to the movement held a special air-conditioned Atlasjet service can take advantage of the free. Fly Bus havaalanı gidiş-geliş ücretsiz özel servisleri, Fly Bus airport going development of special services free of charge,
Türkiye'de sadece Atlasjet'te. Atlasjet'te in Turkey only.

Tüm servislerde, kalkış saatinden 10 dk. In all services, from departure time 10 min. önce hareket noktasında olunması zorunludur. starting point must be in before.
BÖLGE REGION KALKIŞ - VARIŞ NOKTALARI DEPARTURE - ARRIVAL POINTS HAVALİMANI AIRPORT
VARIŞLI SERVİSLER Varicose SERVICES HAVALİMANI AIRPORT
ÇIKIŞLI SERVİSLER EXIT SERVICES SERVİS SERVICES
ÜCRETİ FEE
ADANA ADANA
MEZİTLİ / MERSİN MEZİTLİ / MERSİN
(POZCU) (POZCU) Mersin Forum Mersin Forum
AVM Binası Önünden 13:50 Building out of the way AVM 13:50 Kalkış Saatine Time of Departure
3 sa. 3 hr. 50 dk. 50 min. Kala Kala Seferlerin Varışını Takiben Following the arrival time ÜCRETSİZ FREE
TARSUS TARSUS Kleopatra Kapısı Önü Cleopatra Gate front
Geçiş Saati: 14:30 Transition Time: 14:30 Kalkış Saatine Time of Departure
3 sa. 3 hr. 10 dk. 10 min. Kala Kala Seferlerin Varışını Takiben Following the arrival time ÜCRETSİZ FREE
ANTALYA ANTALYA
SERİK SERİK Abdullah Ege Abdullah Ege
Petrol İçinden Domestic oil from Kalkış Saatine Time of Departure
1 sa. 1 hr. 30 dk. 30 min. Kala Kala Seferlerin Varışını Takiben Following the arrival time ÜCRETSİZ FREE
MANAVGAT MANAVGAT Doco Petrol İçinden Internal doco from Petroleum Kalkış Saatine Time of Departure
2 sa. 2 hr. Kala Kala Seferlerin Varışını Takiben Following the arrival time ÜCRETSİZ FREE
OKURCALAR OKURCALAR Delta Oteli Önünden Delta Hotel out of the way Kalkış Saatine Time of Departure
2 sa. 2 hr. 40 dk. 40 min. Kala Kala Seferlerin Varışını Takiben Following the arrival time ÜCRETSİZ FREE
ALANYA ALANYA Ferma Petrol İçinden Ferma Petroleum İçinden Kalkış Saatine Time of Departure
3 sa. 3 hr. Kala Kala Seferlerin Varışını Takiben Following the arrival time ÜCRETSİZ FREE
BODRUM BODRUM
TURGUTREİS TURGUTREİS Turgutreis Ecem Opet Turgutreis Ecem Opet
Benzin İstasyonu Gas Station Kalkış Saatine Time of Departure
3 sa. 3 hr. Kala Kala Seferlerin Varışını Takiben Following the arrival time ÜCRETSİZ FREE
BİTEZ BİTEZ Bitez Belediye Bitez City
Spor Tesisleri Sports Facilities Kalkış Saatine Time of Departure
2 sa. 2 hr. 35 dk. 35 min. Kala Kala Seferlerin Varışını Takiben Following the arrival time ÜCRETSİZ FREE
GÜMBET GÜMBET Gümbet Asarlık Mevki Gumbet Asarlık position
Halısaha Önünden Turf out of the way Kalkış Saatinez Departure Saatinez
2 sa. 2 hr. 20 dk. 20 min. Kala Kala Seferlerin Varışını Takiben Following the arrival time ÜCRETSİZ FREE
BODRUM BODRUM Otogar Otogar Kalkış Saatine Time of Departure
1 sa. 1 hr. 50 dk. 50 min. Kala Kala Seferlerin Varışını Takiben Following the arrival time ÜCRETSİZ FREE
BODRUM BODRUM
Bodrumdaki yol çalışması nedeniyle ikinci bir duyuruya kadar, Bitez Servislerimiz belirtilen noktadan hizmet veremeyecektir. Due to road works in the basement until a second announcement, Bitez Services specified point will be unable to serve. Diğer servis noktaları kullanılabilir. Other service points are available.
TURGUTREİS TURGUTREİS Turgutreis Ecem Opet Turgutreis Ecem Opet
Benzin İstasyonu Gas Station Kalkış Saatine Time of Departure
BİTEZ BİTEZ Bitez Belediye Bitez City
Spor Tesisleri Sports Facilities Kalkış Saatine Time of Departure
2 sa. 2 hr. 35 dk. 35 min. Kala Kala Seferlerin Varışını Takiben Following the arrival time ÜCRETSİZ FREE
GÜMBET GÜMBET Gümbet Asarlık Mevki Gumbet Asarlık position
Halısaha Önünden Turf out of the way Kalkış Saatinez Departure Saatinez
2 sa. 2 hr. 20 dk. 20 min. Kala Kala Seferlerin Varışını Takiben Following the arrival time ÜCRETSİZ FREE
BODRUM BODRUM Otogar Otogar Kalkış Saatine Time of Departure
1 sa. 1 hr. 50 dk. 50 min. Kala Kala Seferlerin Varışını Takiben Following the arrival time ÜCRETSİZ FREE
İZMİR IZMIR
İzmir servisleri yanlızca iç hat seferleri için uygulanmaktadır. Ontario for services apply only domestic flights. İzmir-Ercan-İzmir uçuşları için servis kullanımıyla çıkacak sorunlardan havayolumuz sorumlu değildir! For Ontario-Ercan-Izmir flight will service the problem with the use of havayolumuz is not responsible!
KUŞADASI KUSADASI Koçtaş yanı Jappa Addition Koçtaş Jappa
Petrol Ofisi içerisi Petrol Ofisi interior Kalkış Saatine Time of Departure
2 sa. 2 hr. 45 dk. 45 min. Kala Kala Seferlerin Varışını Takiben Following the arrival time ÜCRETSİZ FREE
SELÇUK SELÇUK Selçuk Belediye Sarayı Önünden Selçuk Town Hall out of the way Kalkış Saatine Time of Departure
2 sa. 2 hr. 15 dk. 15 min. Kala Kala Seferlerin Varışını Takiben Following the arrival time ÜCRETSİZ FREE
MANİSA MANİSA Manisa Garajı İçerisinden Manisa from inside the garage Kalkış Saatine Time of Departure
2 sa. 2 hr. 20 dk. 20 min. Kala Kala Seferlerin Varışını Arrival time of the
Takiben Following ÜCRETSİZ FREE
MANİSA MANİSA Manisa Seyahat Laleli Laleli Manisa Travel
Terminali Önünden Terminal out of the way Kalkıl Saatine Figure Time to get up
2 sa. 2 hr. 15 dk. 15 min. Kala Kala Seferlerin Varışını Arrival time of the
MANİSA MANİSA Manisa Seyahat Sanayi Manisa Travel Industry
Terminali Önünden Terminal out of the way Kalkış Saatine Time of Departure
2 sa. 2 hr. 15dk. 15min. Kala Kala Seferlerin Varışını Arrival time of the
MANİSA MANİSA Organize Sanayi Girişi Organize Sanayi Sign
Anemon Petrol Anemones Oil
İçerisinden Through Kalkış Saatine Time of Departure
2 sa. 2 hr. 5 dk. 5 min. Kala Kala Seferlerin Varışını Arrival time of the

A89

Easyjet to Antalya
This is good news but I do wish they would put some flights on from the north of england. I once travelled down to Gatwick by train to get a cheaper flight but almost gave myself a hernia lugging my luggage on and off trains and up and down stairs in stations where the lifts were out of service, so promised myself id never do it again. Any other way of travelling down to Gatwick incurrs a greater cost than I'll save unfortunately. I do wish I could find a better way to travel than with Thomas Cook, they are such a pain with all their silly rules and regs (e.g passengers travelling alone must sit in aisle seats left empty because so many people travel in pairs! ) and their extra charges for this that and the other!! (e.g. pre-booking a window seat because Im travelling alone and dont want to be forced into an aisle seat!!) LOL
Happy travelling with EasyJet all those within easy reach of Gatwick! Please let us know if they plan to have any flights from 'up north' :becky:

whirley

Easyjet to Antalya
This is good news but I do wish they would put some flights on from the north of england. I once travelled down to Gatwick by train to get a cheaper flight but almost gave myself a hernia lugging my luggage on and off trains and up and down stairs in stations where the lifts were out of service, so promised myself id never do it again. Any other way of travelling down to Gatwick incurrs a greater cost than I'll save unfortunately. I do wish I could find a better way to travel than with Thomas Cook, they are such a pain with all their silly rules and regs (e.g passengers travelling alone must sit in aisle seats left empty because so many people travel in pairs! ) and their extra charges for this that and the other!! (e.g. pre-booking a window seat because Im travelling alone and dont want to be forced into an aisle seat!!) LOL
Happy travelling with EasyJet all those within easy reach of Gatwick! Please let us know if they plan to have any flights from 'up north' :becky:

exactly ... c'mon easyjet Manchester to Antalya yeah WHEN ???????????????

brian39

Easyjet to Antalya
Yes Easyjet Liverpool to Antalya would be brill.
Has anybody heard of an Estate Agency called 'Fasimex' in Antalya?

Moochin

Easyjet to Antalya

Cyprus Turkish Airlines fly from Birmingham and Manchester direct to Antalya...I wouldn't fly with any other airline :D

sygnylmz

Easyjet to Antalya
but that doesn't mean the post is rubbish. Someone may use that info in the future I think.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom