easyJet query
hi all
i just booked 2 flights for my daughter and friend and when i got the email confirmation it said this
"URGENT! You cannot fly without providing this information
One or more destinations in your booking require you to provide travel document information in order to comply with local security laws.

FAILURE TO DO THIS WILL RESULT IN YOU NOT BEING ALLOWED TO TAKE YOUR FLIGHT.

Add Document Details "

so i clicked on it and it just took me to my reservation so i am confused to what information do i need?
did anyone else recieve this
thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

EVELYNNE

evelynne
easyJet query
Re: easy jet query for all those who have booked in last couple days

hi go back into your booking and it there should be a box to add security info - go to that and add your passport details. thats it

Eve

stevecarol

easyJet query

Yep thats all it is, just fill in your details, once you have done it the info will be saved for future flights

easyJet query

sorry
i cant find that ,it just opens up my booking and doesnt say anywhere add security info xx

stevecarol

easyJet query

have you cliked on the orange boxed that is giving you the the message

stevecarol

easyJet query

Have you flown with EJ before if so they will probably have you details stored, if that the case try putting in e-mail address and click forgot password

EVELYNNE

evelynne
easyJet query

go into booking and click change booking box this will bring up the booking then click box document info this is where you put your passport details - hope you get there ok

eve

GnD

easyJet query

All above correct, but it doesn't keep your passport details though.

I haven't done mine initially yet, as have to renew the girls' passports so will need new details first.

Very excited as with Easyjet it means I get to keep circulation in both legs! :) unlike all the others companies.

easyJet query

i am really confused haha and i am usually an internet whizz !!!
i have flown with them before, i dont think i have ever gave them my passport number, i clicked on the box in the email ... ADD DOCUMENT DETAILS... it just takes me to my booking confirmation and no where on there does it say anything about security
i will try it another day lol thanks everyone xx

yalicat

easyJet query

Had the same trouble, in desperation clicked on add extra baggage and the document page came up so I could enter the details.Bit of a fuss but with flights this cheap worth the extra hassle.

easyJet query

thanks yalicat i found it your way
just got to wait for the youngsters to email me all the details
so probably be in about 3 years haha

peter the postie

Wer'e not really here
easyJet query

Oooh can I intervene here. I've booked a trip in January as a bit of a birthday pressie for Denise. I booked 32k of baggage (1 case). It seems odd being able to take that much weight in one case, so are there any catches to this?

easyJet query

yes i sure they will charge you loads for that

bebs

easyJet query

Would check that again Pete something not right. Love your avatar -Bebs

val2661

easyJet query

Easy Jet luggage allowance is 20kgs which you have to pay extra for. You can also take hand luggage of any weight as long as you can lift it into the overhead lockers. BA will accept luggage up to 32 kgs, but they will change you for excess luggage over 23 kgs.

Val

tjd

easyJet query

Pete re the 32 kgs.

2 people travelling with easyjet under the 1 booking can share 1 case as hold baggage max weight 32 kgs. We didn't understand the wording until a very helpful checkin lady at gatwick explained it. We have used it acouple of times now both on flights within the uk and also to bodrum. Read the document that you print to take to checkin carefully and you'll see it. It must also fit into their luggage size dimensions but they're pretty generous. Also you have pretty generous hand luggage allowance with ej and if you manage it properly you may not need hold luggage. They do measure the hand baggage if it looks too large and are very tight on it.

I have copied the text from my booking below:
The 2 passenger(s) in this booking may check in a combined total of 1 hold bag(s) for each flight on this booking. The total hold weight must not exceed 32 kg.

Hope this helps!

Last edited:

ZiaCa'

easyJet query

To pull up 'Add Documents' you can also go to the easyjet website, go into 'Manage Bookings', put yr email, password and booking reference (which is optional) and you will see all details to yr bookings quite clearly, if you scroll down to the 'URGENT! You cannot fly without.....blah blah...', you will see an 'Amend Documents Details' button.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom