Chasey

Easyjet news.
Sadly my ant Brenda died on the 1st of August, but was truly lost to us 10 years ago with early onset dementia. So in many ways a relief especially to her long-suffering daughter my cousin Julie. Shes an angel and a bloody martyr of the honorable type.

The funeral in on 2nd September, so my plan was to fly back on 1st, return on 3rd.

Sadly I can't afford it as EasyJet wants £900.00 return????? :oops: o_O :oops:

Now this situation is unfortunate but a few weeks later I booked a flight for my dad to come to visit at £200 return

Surely it's about time we stopped this rip off pricing during school holidays

OK, I can take advantage with £90.00 return flights booked in December this year but this is punishing new families.

I'd rather pay £200 all year than have this nonsense

But I remind myself I am a capitalist at heart :( Perhaps the market is the only influence we should respect :(

enoch

Top Poster Of Month
Easyjet news.
Sadly my ant Brenda died on the 1st of August, but was truly lost to us 10 years ago with early onset dementia. So in many ways a relief especially to her long-suffering daughter my cousin Julie. Shes an angel and a bloody martyr of the honorable type.

The funeral in on 2nd September, so my plan was to fly back on 1st, return on 3rd.

Sadly I can't afford it as EasyJet wants £900.00 return????? :oops: o_O :oops:

Now this situation is unfortunate but a few weeks later I booked a flight for my dad to come to visit at £200 return

Surely it's about time we stopped this rip off pricing during school holidays

OK, I can take advantage with £90.00 return flights booked in December this year but this is punishing new families.

I'd rather pay £200 all year than have this nonsense

But I remind myself I am a capitalist at heart :( Perhaps the market is the only influence we should respect :(
I've always believed same price all year.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom