JAYTEE

Easyjet flights for summer 2010 released
Just to let you all know that Easyjet have released their flights for summer 2010. I've just booked for august to Bodrum. Not as cheap as this year though. Think they realise that they are on to a winner so have pushed up the prices.

Janet

jumbo

On the beach use Easy jet flights. Oh yes & what a con I looked on their web site on Sunday. I saw return flights for 1st Aug 2010 £139.00 so could not resist. Almost immediately I got an acknowledgement e-mail, Not to be mistaken for confirmation. 2 hours after booking I receive a telephone call telling me there has been a mistake in the price. It is now £189.00 return. After careful consideration decided to proceed with booking the flights as they were still reasonable & also good flight times.
Afterwards I decided to call ABTA, I explained exactly what had happened & they said they were quite within their rights to do this providing they had offered to give me a refund for the first booking which they had. So it appears this is a good scam for the tour operator because once they have you on the phone there is a good chance they are going to make a sale providing the second price is not extortionate.
Disgruntled
Jim

We have just booked for July,got one leg of the journey for only 40 euros each so not bad,return leg was more expensive but still a good overall price.

This is a regular occurance with onthebeach, book the flight & then wait for the phone call, with the ammended upward price.

Easyjet cheap flights! I dont think so, showing £100 pp more than onur for same dates in august.

EVELYNNE

evelynne
thanks for the heads up on that one, booked flights for sept after having to clear my temp files the website was erroring all the time. when i eventually booked some of the original flights weren;t there. still got a bargain though .

thanks

eve

stevecarol

Just got flights booked for July, Aug and Sept. Cheapest £130. Dearest £155 including baggage
Bargain I would say.:smile:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom