jcrian

Easyjet flights 2010
Re: Easyjet flights

I have just booked two Easyjet flights for April next year(returning June) Gatwick/Dalaman for the two of us ( 2 months )at £95 each including everything.(Return flights, 20kg baggage each and credit card charge)

Last edited:

gipsybabe

Easyjet flights 2010
Thanks SteveCarol just got return in May for £135. Not as cheap as I had hoped on the first day of flights available but not too bad. Please if you see the July or Sept flights announced can you post on here thank.
S

EVELYNNE

evelynne
Easyjet flights 2010
yes thanks got my flights for £256 for 2 people. No hold luggage, hoping to travel light!!!

Not as cheap as this years but still a bargain.

Thanks Steve and CArol

Take care

Eve

kalichick

Easyjet flights 2010
Hi All,

My first official post so go easy!
I will never book flights in advance again. We usually have to pay around £230 each for a return from Glasgow.
This year I've realised booking 10 - 21 days before travel is the best time to book. We've paid £55 for a flight out and £65 back.
I appreciate a degree of flexibility is required but I have travelled within a couple of days of our desired dates so not too bad.
I'll certainly be doing it that way in future.

For those outside London, give it a go!

Alex. X

icebern09

Fighting "The Beast"
Easyjet flights 2010
Easyjet now have flights Gatwick to Bodrum dating upto the end of June 2010
We have just got flights in May and June for £120 return.

Steve, how on earth do you do that ? the cheapest I can get in May is £625 from Heathrow £245 going from Stansted Via Istanbul

Easyjet flights 2010
Hi,

Yesterday I booked Gatwick to Dalaman next April-returning in June, for £103 each-including baggage and booking fee. Not bad as the cheapest I could find from Newcastle was £278 each.

Ann

kalichick

Easyjet flights 2010
Hiya Jet,

I usually use skyscanner.net to watch the flight prices and call the companies direct when I see things change. For Glasgow flights I usually call Thomas Cook, A1 travel and Gold Trail. sometimes the prices are better when you call direct rather than online.
Hope this helps.

Alex.

Reactions: JET

icebern09

Fighting "The Beast"
Easyjet flights 2010
I just used "Skyscanner" and got Gatwick to Bodrum in may (8th) for £167 per person including everything.
So Im quite chuffed at the moment Thanks all:humble:

Easyjet flights 2010
Hi

Welcome to the forum ! As a fellow northener ( from Glasgow) I am wondering where you mamaged to find such cheap flights. I have just booked - leaving in ten days and have paid £500 for two including hold luggage !

jcrian

Easyjet flights 2010
Hi

Welcome to the forum ! As a fellow northener ( from Glasgow) I am wondering where you mamaged to find such cheap flights. I have just booked - leaving in ten days and have paid £500 for two including hold luggage !

That's nothing, my brother has just booked to come out on the same flight as us (Easyjet)in a weeks time and he paid over £700 for two tickets.

Ours booked at the beginning of the year were less than £100 each.

johnfella

Easyjet flights 2010
Hi , Just booked 3 seats + 2 cases Easy-jet from Gatwick to Bodrum , 25th April to 6th May £321 . As I live in Northern Ireland , I have connecting flights from Belfast & 2 nights accommodation in London to allow for , With all this , it has worked out at £219 per person & that including my airport parking . I'm quite happy with this & thank you to who ever started this thread .

Latest Posts

Top Bottom