parrot

Easyjet contact number
Do Easyjet have a contact number,they have altered the fight times on our flight,does anyone know if we cancel can we get a full refund.Their conditions of booking are so ambiguous you would need to be a lawyer to understand them and a waste of time on the web site.

Easyjet contact number
there are quite a few costly numbers but i managed to find this number which is meant to be about 10p per min not sure if it works 01582700036
then think there is

0871 244 2366

luddendenturk

The Very Fat Sailor!
Easyjet contact number
Do Easyjet have a contact number,they have altered the fight times on our flight,does anyone know if we cancel can we get a full refund.Their conditions of booking are so ambiguous you would need to be a lawyer to understand them and a waste of time on the web site.

Parrot,

The answer is no, you can't have a refund. You can either transfer to another flight or request a credit note for future use.

See answer from Easyjet's website: Answer

Hope that this helps.

ZiaCa'

Easyjet contact number
Parrot,

The answer is no, you can't have a refund. You can either transfer to another flight or request a credit note for future use.

See answer from Easyjet's website: Answer

Hope that this helps.

You can claim back taxes... I believe you can also claim back any monies paid for baggage too, but not sure on that one

parrot

Easyjet contact number
Thanks all for the replies I will come back and let you know what the outcome is.As far as I am concerned by changing the flight time they have broken the sales agreement.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom