Rainey

Easyjet brilliant
Please please please fly to Dalaman all year round!!!!! This was one of the best flights I have ever taken, and I consider myself well flown if you know what I mean. Comfortable seats, decent leg room - unlike Thomas (pack 'em in) cook. Peaceful flight unlike Monarch -lets flog everything to you bellowing loudly in your ear every few minutes with the intercom system on full volume.
Well done easyjet - just try and sort out the handling company in Dalaman they were a bit slow and painful.
We will fly with you again without hesitation

Last edited:

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Easyjet brilliant
Good to have a positive flight experience outcome. Oh how we wish that Easyjet would fly from the North to Bodrum, well we can only watch and wait eh. It is such a great start to your holiday when your flight is on time comfortable etc.

PASH

Easyjet brilliant
Good to have a positive flight experience outcome. Oh how we wish that Easyjet would fly from the North to Bodrum, well we can only watch and wait eh. It is such a great start to your holiday when your flight is on time comfortable etc.

I am with you there, i wish they would fly from the North to Bodrum, there must be a demand surely and i am sure they could knock spots of the existing airlines like Onur. Heres hoping!!

bev timms

bev timms
Easyjet brilliant
we agree...we have contacted Easyjet loads to ask about liverpool to bodrum, citing the northern contingent on both this and the other main forum as potential customers. no replies sadly. We also keep contacting BA to fly from Manchester to Izmir, nice replies stating no business case. Find that hard to beleive when we join in the scrabble for flights year on year.

:307bt::grouphug:

Easyjet brilliant
Great to hear of your experiences; Never mind Dalaman----what about Bodrum? there are more of us property owners on the Bodrum Penisular than anywhere else in Turkey! If only easyjet would consider us folk in the Manchester/Liverpool area, who will pay them good money for an all the year round service (preferably from Liverpool- the countries easiest & most user friendly airport) even if it meant short landing in one your southerner airports. Even Saga airlines (off to a rough start) have sussed out some business opportunities.
Fingers & legs crossed!

Gaz

Latest Posts

Top Bottom