lesleykay

Easy Jet
I keep looking at the Easyjet site checking for flight prices next Summer (July onwards), and previously it has not allowed me to look beyond June. Now you can enter July onwards but no flights come up....I have checked the days they fly from Gatwick and put those specific dates and ticked the flexible on dates box, but still no joy. Usually when it lets you search certain dates the flights are usually available. Has anyone managed to book flights beyond June 2010 yet via easyjet?

tinkycarol

5 a day inspiration!
Easy Jet
Hi, same as you, until recently the drop down box was up until June 2010 but as you say now showing Jul, Aug & Sep 2010 but not showing any flights. I tried a second time and got a pop up box saying only up until 28 Jun 2010.
When did you discover this? Was it today - maybe will update overnight - who knows? I try to keep an eye on Easyjet flights so thanks for highlighting new dates out on website...even if there aren't any actual planes yet! So long as they show up when you're in the departure 'lounge' waiting. Carol x

Last edited by a moderator:

Kalkan regular

The Golden Girls
Easy Jet
When this happened on another flight site it was because they were loading the data onto their system ready to open sales on a particular date so I don't think it will be too long before they release them.

Easy Jet
If you delve deeply into the site it says that July and August flights will become available at the end of October,suppose it all depends on what you call the end.

graham2

Easy Jet
Hi

Ive been looking at the air prices for next August and easy jet are the cheapest at around £280/£300. This seems arund £50 dearer than last year.

tinkycarol

5 a day inspiration!
Easy Jet
Hi

Ive been looking at the air prices for next August and easy jet are the cheapest at around £280/£300. This seems arund £50 dearer than last year.

Balls! Thanks Graham - I suppose it was too good to last (got a few good prices so far so can't grumble). At least they are keeping the routes open which means more choice and may keep the prices down (even if slightly) if more competition. Always glad to have another option to sitting with my knees round my eyes Thomas Cook-style!:loony:

Carol

Kalkan regular

The Golden Girls
Easy Jet
They still haven't posted summer flights from Manchester to anywhere although they are out for London flights. I keep checking every day. Has anyone any info on this.

hijo

in my own clique
Easy Jet
..just got flights a couple of weeks ago..(peagusus) from izmir to istanbul.return,then istanbul then (easyjet)from istanbul to london luton return..all leaving on the 17th december.one week later (again easyjet)london luton to glasgow, return..returning back to turkey 7th january total for 3 return flights £195 :cheers:

gren

Easy Jet
Balls! Thanks Graham - I suppose it was too good to last (got a few good prices so far so can't grumble). At least they are keeping the routes open which means more choice and may keep the prices down (even if slightly) if more competition. Always glad to have another option to sitting with my knees round my eyes Thomas Cook-style!:loony:Carol

and the headrest in front pushed up your nose,
they have to be the tightest packed seats:17:

Not to mention getting your kneecap smashed each time the idiot with the trolley goes past! I just know they do it on purpose.
FlyThomasCook - AWFUL...!

jcrian

Easy Jet
So did the London airports/Dalaman unti Sept 2010 but the prices weren't attractive enough to justify booking this far in advance.

Easy Jet
Was looking to book 6 seats 1st august 2010 Gatwick /Dalaman & after searching all the websites Goldtrain came out cheapest & with 20 kg baggage allowance at no extra cost.
Onur comes up trumps once again, yes i booked them.

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Easy Jet
I've just received an e mail from Easyjet summer 2010 flights available now to all destinations. I've not checked as they don't fly to Bodrum.

:Cry:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom