lippy

Easy jet
We have just returned from Dalaman with Easyjet,this was the first ever flight with Easyjet and we were a bit apprehensive having seen the programme and heard some adverse reports about them.
Both flights out and back were problem free and bang on time,the staff were excellent and the service commenable.The food well was aircraft not gormet as are most flights,passengers fly to get from A to B not to winge about the food,I think.There were snacks,paninis,sarnies,crosaints etc and the coffee at £2 a cup was,well I've tasted worse,much worse.
Considering we saved over £100 each compared to B.A. the cost of a few snacks wasn't going to break the bank.
Well done Easyjet.

Carolyn

Easy jet
We flew with them last September. Like you we were apprehensive but chose them out of desperation - three days before we were due to fly out with XL they went bust. Easyjet was the cheapest of the options, especially as most of the other carriers were bumping up their prices every time we hit the refresh button.

We found Easyjet to be comfortable, the seat allocation system worked well for us and the crew were bright and friendly. The only downside is the drive from Gloucestershire to Gatwick but having said that, we would probably use them again - especially if the price was right.

Pete&Mag

Easy jet
Got to admit ,I thought easyjet were pretty good. we flew Gatwick to Bodrum Last week. Modern plane ,nice staff. they had a bit of a catering hiccup but that wasnt a problem.
Lesleykay was on the same flight and she seemed reasonably happy. Pete

lesleykay

Easy jet
Yes, we were on the same flight and I must say they were very good - new planes too! Shame the baggage handlers at Gatwick are soooo slow!!

Easy jet
We,ve been using Easyjet for 10 years or more and never had any probs , always new clean planes and pleasant staff ( lessons to be learnt Onur air lol )
People may be put off by the tv prog but if you think about it can you really blame the airline for the weather , and can it be the fault of the airline if your late to check in after all would a train wait for you if you were late.
lets hope for more flights into turkey especially from the north !

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Easy jet
That's the trouble with TV programmes, and newspapers, it's hardly worth reporting if everything goes smoothly and the customers are happy.

Easy jet
exatly and thats why it makes good tv , but some people are very shortsighted and don,t see the tv progs for what they are.
it must be good publicity for Easyjet otherwise they would not have made so many series over the years !

Mushroom

Easy jet
They have had some brilliant free advertising courtesy of the TV programme and I don't think it has done them any harm at all.
After all, when you have numpty's who turn up at the wrong time, wrong day, wrong check in, that is hardly easyjet's fault !
I haven't yet flown with them and now that they have a Manchester-Dalaman service, I hope that the next progression is Manchester-Bodrum.

lippy

Easy jet
It's also amazing what some will do for their 15 minutes of fame when a camera is put in front of them.

debbie-ducks

debbie-ducks
Easy jet
don't you find easy jet are more expensive now then thomas cook or do you think its more worth it, do you say, get more leg room or something would like to know

lippy

Easy jet
Leg room wasn't a problem,there was more than I've had on any charter flight,much more.I can only compare the price with B.A. don't use T.C. I got the flight for £88 each.

debbie-ducks

debbie-ducks
Easy jet
that was good going, when did you book. you must useully travel to one of the main airports if you go by b a as B A dont go to dalaman

Last edited:

lippy

Easy jet
I booked on 5/12/08 when they opened their flights to Dalaman,if I had waited a few weeks I would have booked via Bodrum but I didn't know they were going to be going to Bodrum.Another point although it was stated on the booking about luggage allowance,I was under the impression,from the forum,that I would be charged £12 per bag for checked in hold bags,at time of check in,this didn't happen.There was no charge only what we paid for the flight.

CJD

Easy jet
Easy Jet have a sale on at the moment some good prices for August/Oct
may be worth checking out

sunlight4

Easy jet
Hi all

Have been checking Easyjet for flights to bodrum for October half term 24th-31st and could only get a flight out, checked today and they have return flights now for 31st, quite reasonable prices.

Nicola

tinkycarol

5 a day inspiration!
Easy jet
Glad to hear the new Easyjet Gatwick to Bodrum route got off to a good start. I have used them to Spain once or twice and it went well, no problems.

After much shopping around I booked a flight to Bodrum with Thomas Cook for the end of May £210ish then sod's law about 2 weeks afterwards there was a TLF post to say Easyjet had announced their new Bodrum route. Out of curiosity I started playing around with similiar dates to make a comparision (always a dangerous game) and found I could have got the same dates for £120ish! I felt so sick I started putting in dates for later in the season and when I found a flight in September for £88 I thought blow it and booked it.

Now I find myself checking those dates in September to see how much it has gone up and how much I have "saved"! Is it just me or does anyone else play this sad game?!

Carol x

Latest Posts

Top Bottom