roz

roz
Easter Akbuk/Tinky.
We are having a family Easter Fun Day on the main beach at 2.PM we hope for a good turnout. everyone has to bring a Decorated egg.so please come along roz :juggle:

laz

Easter Akbuk/Tinky.
hey mo wot do ya mean................we are there..................we are there too hon n u no wot party animals we are lol

cant wait for tues..............do you think i should pack soon

missmo

missmo
Easter Akbuk/Tinky.
Hi laz

Ive packed and Ive no room for any clothes. this bloody travel cot is taking all the room up and weighing heavy. think me and tom will be washing what we go in.

Dont think I will be fitting in a decorated egg though Roz which beach will you be at.

maggie

Easter Akbuk/Tinky.
Hi I dont see anything happening here in akbuk over easter!!!!!!

Sad thing is ive only just realized it is easter!!!!!!

So quess wot i had two hard boiled eggs for breakfast!!!!!

Ow for a Cadburys cream egg!!!!!!

Love hugs and a Happpy Easter to Akbukians

Maggie and Nik xxxxxxxx

roz

roz
Easter Akbuk/Tinky.
Hi Missmo you have to bring a hard boiled egg painted .its on the main beach roz

peter the postie

Wer'e not really here
Easter Akbuk/Tinky.
roz said:
We are having a family Easter Fun Day on the main beach at 2.PM we hope for a good turnout. everyone has to bring a Decorated egg.so please come along roz :juggle:
Ah yes but 2pm on which day? :wacko:

no-nem

Easter Akbuk/Tinky.
At least you will be able to confirm to the Turks that you have now gone totally crackers running about with hard boiled eggs on the beach.

roz

roz
Easter Akbuk/Tinky.
we are just trying to get the kids to do some games on the beach and get them out of the bars roz

Easter Akbuk/Tinky.
That sounds great, I think egg and spoon races will be hilarious! I heard a rumour that CNN are going to be around to film the proceedings, might go down myself and see if I can get on telly :D

peter the postie

Wer'e not really here
Easter Akbuk/Tinky.
roz said:
we are just trying to get the kids to do some games on the beach and get them out of the bars roz

Lmao Roz.. Sounds like you have kids with serious alcohol abuse problems :becky:

no-nem

Easter Akbuk/Tinky.
If they are over 8 years old now, they should be at least at 'special brew & cider' stage

Easter Akbuk/Tinky.
Hello Maggie

I can bring you a few cadburies cream eggs out if u want. Got your other stuff Wed night. I am bringing out an egg for my hubby , even if it gets crushed in the case he can still eat it, lol.

maggie said:
Hi I dont see anything happening here in akbuk over easter!!!!!!

Sad thing is ive only just realized it is easter!!!!!!

So quess wot i had two hard boiled eggs for breakfast!!!!!

Ow for a Cadburys cream egg!!!!!!

Love hugs and a Happpy Easter to Akbukians

Maggie and Nik xxxxxxxx

maggie

Easter Akbuk/Tinky.
Rachels100 said:
Hello Maggie

I can bring you a few cadburies cream eggs out if u want. Got your other stuff Wed night. I am bringing out an egg for my hubby , even if it gets crushed in the case he can still eat it, lol.
ow i love you rachel cadburys cream eggs!!!!!!How do you eat yours?????????????

Hugs maggie xxxxxx

Latest Posts

Top Bottom