Status
Not open for further replies.
Earthquake - The sequel
Does anyone in Akbuk particularly people on the Hillside have anything to report following the further 4.7 earthquake in the Mediterranean yesterday please ?

Apparently it was widely felt down the peninsula as the depth where its epicentre was located was only 16.1km under the Med therefore leading to more ground shake than the previous one.

Was the quake felt, if so, how much and is there any damage anywhere ?

I am beginning to think if this carries on, I will be holidaying in the ruins of my apartment down on the beach & not on the hillside !!!

Please reply by PM

Thank you folks

Steve

Last edited by a moderator:
Earthquake - The sequel
At least your newer properties on Hillside should have been built to modern earthquake standards.
Lower down on our older "Kumkent" site you only have to F**T and a crack appears in the wall!

P.S I think you'll find your apartment is OK!

Mel.

Thank you for your assistance. As for worrying too much, let me tell you why that is.

In the past twelve months, I suddenly lost both parents in quick succession. My mam died first followed by my dad who could not bear to without the wife he had been joined to the hip with for 51 years. He died of a broken heart.

Their last wish was for me to do something they had always wanted to do but never could afford and that was to buy a property abroad with their legacy to me which was their house. They wanted me to do this because they loved their foreign holidays so much.

Upon their deaths, I therefore sold their house to carry out their wish and my property on the Hillside is now my living remembrance to them both. So yes I do worry because I would be similarly heartbroken to lose that property as they are there with me.

Steve

They said that way, they would always be with me every time I went to wherever I bought

Last edited by a moderator:

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Earthquake - The sequel
If you've got any useful information for Brokenbrians send it via PM please.

Thread closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom