Turley

earthquake and home insurance
Hi Every body
I am looking to change my home insurance and dansk. Which are the best insurance companys Enland or Turkey.
lizzy

:42:

Andy

We have a banner here with the insurer INTASURE maybe worth inquiring about.

Kalkan regular

The Golden Girls
We use Intasure as the policy is in English and if we need to make a claim we will be doing it through English speakers. The first year we had a Turkish Policy but couldn't read it (they're hard to read even when it's in your native language!).

Turley

Hi Thank you.
But do you no of any other uk insurance companys.That do the same job as intasure.

lizzy

Last edited:
We had a Turkish Insurance Policy (policy was written in Turkish) the first and second year we had our holiday home.
The second year there was a bad storm in Akbuk and part of our roof blew away.
Could we get them to pay up? We got sick to death of being fobbed off. In the end we had to get it repaired quickly, and payed for the repair out of our own pocket.
Now we have got Intersure.
The big advantage is the policy is written in English; but we will only know if they are any good if, (and when), we have to make a claim...

Mel.

ROYREME

Try AVIVA who have an office in Altinkum. Written in English and Turkish. Best of luck.

EVELYNNE

evelynne
liz have you had a problem with your existing insurance and did you have dask i thought you couldn;t get that until you got your hab cert, which we haven't.

thanks

eve

hijo

in my own clique
We had a Turkish Insurance Policy (policy was written in Turkish) the first and second year we had our holiday home.
The second year there was a bad storm in Akbuk and part of our roof blew away.
Could we get them to pay up? We got sick to death of being fobbed off. In the end we had to get it repaired quickly, and payed for the repair out of our own pocket.
Now we have got Intersure.
The big advantage is the policy is written in English; but we will only know if they are any good if, (and when), we have to make a claim...

Mel.

similar experience ..Beachhhhhh, we have a turkish policy also ..one of our internal ceilings collapsed last year during the bad storms ..they would only give us 500lira to cover the repairs ..the ceiling and all the damp and wet landed on top of a kingsize bed and an expensive duvet..ruining it ..and they told me it wasn,t covered by the insurance ..i have now cancelled of the contents part of the policy..now i only have building and earthquake insurance ..and there is a significant difference in price..so much cheaper..

Last edited:

zozatky

We have used Isvice sigorta here in Kusadasi now for 6 years . No problems here with claims & you policy is in English also. I personal recomend it the insurance Agent speaks great English and is very very helpfull .

Latest Posts

Top Bottom