1378xab

E scooters in Turkey
I am not against electric bikes, if I was 20 years younger I would be looking at one of these. i believe they have a dealer in Antalya, but helmet, leathers, insured, and on the road.
Electric motorcycles are probably among the stupidest things that were ever created . People buy motorcycles to be able to hear the engine or experience the fast speeds on something like Kawasaki H2 . Electric motorcycles offer neither of them yet. Since they are banning e scooters I'm just gonna move on to EUC.it looks like the stupid Turkish law makers are clueless when it comes to them so I'm gonna use that advantage

Last edited:

enoch

E scooters in Turkey
Electric motorcycles are probably among the stupidest things that were ever created . People buy motorcycles to be able to hear the engine or experience the fast speeds on something like Kawasaki H2 . Electric motorcycles offer neither of them yet. Since they are banning e scooters I'm just gonna move on to EUC.it looks like the stupid Turkish law makers are clueless when it comes to them so I'm gonna use that advantage
But you will always find one policeman that knows or think he knows. I asked about the 6 months stamp on the passport for the driving licence I was told not a problem by 3.Then I got pulled on a vehicle check, I said what I was told and just no, don't make a next time. It will be the same with the scooter.

1378xab

E scooters in Turkey
But you will always find one policeman that knows or think he knows. I asked about the 6 months stamp on the passport for the driving licence I was told not a problem by 3.Then I got pulled on a vehicle check, I said what I was told and just no, don't make a next time. It will be the same with the scooter.
The problem in countries like Turkey is that you have to be one step ahead of the police.i have heard so many people saying don't convert your license and they don't care there are people driving without a license which is true actually .. But that doesn't mean I'm gonna give the police that opportunity to be ahead of me because if I do they will use it and they will give me the hardest and most bullshit penalty possible because I'm a foreigner. It's not just police in Turkey you shouldn't give anyone that opportunity to be ahead of you because people will use that advantage to scam you in every single way imaginable as a foreigner. I'm just gonna park my e scooter at home and use my electric unicycle because they haven't figuerd out anything about them yet .

Akasya

Postless Pointer
E scooters in Turkey
The larger electric motorcycles are very quick on acceleration , needing no gear or drive change makes them even quicker , modern large capacity bikes are very quiet these days , water cooling , catalytic exhausts and engine shielding helps to shut down noise .
Steve

enoch

E scooters in Turkey
The problem in countries like Turkey is that you have to be one step ahead of the police.i have heard so many people saying don't convert your license and they don't care there are people driving without a license which is true actually .. But that doesn't mean I'm gonna give the police that opportunity to be ahead of me because if I do they will use it and they will give me the hardest and most bullshit penalty possible because I'm a foreigner. It's not just police in Turkey you shouldn't give anyone that opportunity to be ahead of you because people will use that advantage to scam you in every single way imaginable as a foreigner. I'm just gonna park my e scooter at home and use my electric unicycle because they haven't figuerd out anything about them yet .
Not yet

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
E scooters in Turkey
I think the main problem in Turkey are cars and stupid car drivers and they should instead focus on them which they wont because government is making so much money off of tax on cars they can't care less . And I agree with your statement about over speeding but in Turkey they like to lower the speed limit on e scooters that weight 14 killos max thinking they can do damage more than cars that weight at least a ton .and funny enough the reason they came up with this ban was a guy got killed on marti by a BMW.
14 KGS when static, apply some basic physics/maths to calculate Kinetic energy/Force/ Deceleration, insurance is a must.

enoch

E scooters in Turkey
14 KGS when static, apply some basic physics/maths to calculate Kinetic energy/Force/ Deceleration, insurance is a must.
I think he needs to think about someone cleaning the mess up of what's left of him and his 14 kg scooter after it hits a one or 2 ton car at them speeds

Latest Posts

Top Bottom