Dutchess of York facing possible EXTRADITION!!!
I think the Turkish authorities would have been better leaving the matter alone... this has brought the conditions the children are kept in back to our attention....
And now they have brought to our attention their laws on journalism and the condition of the jails. They would have been better off welcoming her involvement and looking at ways to sort the mess out. This would have gone a step towards the EU membership.

Lillylilly

Ex Altinkum Resident
o pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese what a load of tosh - maybe the Brits could fight back with all their Tapu grieveances and jump on the bad publicity bandwagon.........this would never ever happen in a million years.

Well my view is to lock her up as they would any other normal citizen she has commited a crıme an deserves the punıshment. I agree ın her cause but she should have fought thıs ın a legal way.

Mushroom

A small wager says she won't be punished in any way !
I do agree though that Turkey might have been better letting this one lie as it wasn't exactly complimentary or furthering the EU cause.

Last edited:

juco

She broke the law so fair enough. BUT....

What about the rest of the theiving so and so`s that have ripped off hundreds of tourists, some out of their life savings, Are they being charged?

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Perhaps if the Turkish judiciary were to spend a bit less time massaging each other's egos and justifying their existence, instead of "inventing" crimes against the state, they could put some time and effort into improving the conditions of those less fortunate than themselves. I wonder if they've even considered how much it would cost to bring the case and whether that money would be better spent elsewhere?

Speaking as another tapu-less houseowner I agree! People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones and although I am no fan of the Duchess she was merely highlighting the plight of these poor kiddies. They are just trying to score points here but in a very foolish way.

She broke the law so fair enough. BUT....

What about the rest of the theiving so and so`s that have ripped off hundreds of tourists, some out of their life savings, Are they being charged?

I assume your refering to the hundreds of eastern european EU citizens in London, who the british government turn a blind eye to!

zuberdust

IM THE BESTEST :)
hope everything is ok for her!!!! always liked the royals!

gerald

Excuse my cynicism, but I think that you will find this resurgence of interest in this subject is more to do with her own PR machine than anything Turkey is doing.

juco

I assume your refering to the hundreds of eastern european EU citizens in London, who the british government turn a blind eye to!
And any other country.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom