suzyq

Duchess of York trial begins in Ankara
The trial of Sarah Ferguson, Britain’s Duchess of York, in an Ankara court began today over footage she secretly filmed at a branch of the Social Services and Child Protection Agency (SHÇEK) and passed on to a British TV channel.

Therapists and teachers from the rehab center Ferguson filmed also attended the hearing. A settlement offer from Ferguson was read in court, but was rejected for "failing to meet the court’s conditions.

LOCAL - Duchess of York trial begins in Ankara

the comments about the article were interesting...
especially this one that refers to the Lighthouse scandal ..

I take it we can expect the trial for those in the Lighthouse embezzlement case to begin soon? Millions of Euros collected for charity from Turks in Germany, missing, and no one in Turkey on trial after several years. WHY?

suzyq

Thanks for highlighting that Shirley as there weren't any comments when I posted, but I'm glad someone commented about the Lighthouse scandal as justice is well over due on that.

tintagel

How bl**dy Stupid! Would have thought they would have 'let it fade' rather than bringing it back in the public eye again! Talk about shooting yourself in the foot!

I still have the terrible picture of that poor girl, tied spreadeagled to the bed :29:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom