Yalides

Am I pretty ?
Driving licences
What a bloody palaver just to get a Turkish driving licence. Glad thats over.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
Driving licences
Re: Drivings licences

We won,t. Have to get pissed just to alleviate the stress.

Last edited by a moderator:

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Driving licences

check out the bodrom bulletin, it gives a very concise description of whats involved, spoke to ole last week and he said it was quite easy because he was prepared

martin

ChrisBobs

Driving licences

I thought Ole had actually done the licence TEST?
Not the conversion from UK ( or wherever) to Turkish - which I guess is what has worn out poor ole Yalides

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
Driving licences

I thought Ole had actually done the licence TEST?
Not the conversion from UK ( or wherever) to Turkish - which I guess is what has worn out poor ole Yalides

Licence translation from English to Turkish....180.00TL for two of us.........

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Driving licences

ole got a turkish licence his translation was danish to turkish, i think he had to take a motorcycle test as you now need a full licence to ride anything over 100 cc

martin

perfect1949

i just love my clique
Driving licences

check out the bodrom bulletin, it gives a very concise description of whats involved, spoke to ole last week and he said it was quite easy because he was prepared

martin

you go for it then mate, it is not as easy as you think

AlanK

Driving licences

Started around 11:30, had a two hour break for lunch and shopping and were finished by 4:00. Had to go back the following day to collect it, all the officials were very helpful.

hijo

in my own clique
Driving licences
..at the end of the day ..your turkish licence is only a translation of your uk licence(except notarised ).. if you have a blood donor card from the uk as well then thats a bonus

immac

Senior Member Has-Been
Driving licences
..at the end of the day ..your turkish licence is only a translation of your uk licence(except notarised

Not really. Once they see a notarised translation of the UK licence they give you a like-for-like Turkish one.

Ian

Reactions: JML

Latest Posts

Top Bottom