Sunberry

Dressmaking fabric shops in Fethiye?
Hi. Does anyone know of anywhere in Fethiye that sells dressmaking fabric? I have bought some in the market, but haven't found any shops yet. I am hoping somebody will be able to point me in the right direction!

Ceni

Ceni
Hi. From the Fish market, go into the Veg market and take the right hand side walk-through onto the street, almost opposite you you'll see a fabric shop, sorry I don't have a clue of the shop name, but he sells all from really great quality suit cloth to lining and soft furnishing fabric.

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
This is realy hard to explain .. from the hsbc bank turn right and turn right again down another road , should be going down small hilly bit . just befor the bottom of this road turn left . theres a wall on the left . look up you will see a Dressmakers . She makes wedding gowns etc .. She has rolls and rolls of fabric in there . Its upstairs . If you ask in this area for womans dressmaker someone will give directions . She made me 3 lovely skirts from mens suiting i bought in Izmir . 1 navy pin stripe thats realy smart .. But she sells material so you can make up yourself . ... Maybe if ceni or kkob is going Nr there kkob may ask i believe he speaks a couple of words of Turkish .......er ...Diane

Last edited:

Sunberry

Thanks to Ceni and pineapple1 for your help. I will put on my walking boots, arm myself with a phrase book and look for both these shops. Both of your directions sound like ones I would give to someone trying to find a place, so I think I will be OK!

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
This is realy hard to explain .. from the hsbc bank turn right and turn right again down another road , should be going down small hilly bit . just befor the bottom of this road turn left . theres a wall on the left . look up you will see a Dressmakers . Diane

Diane,

I can't make out where you mean. The centre of Fethiye is all on the level so I don't know where the "small hilly bit" is.

As it happens, I know of several dressmakers and fabric suppliers in town. Not that I'm an expert on dressmakers, you understand! :lol:

Last edited:

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
How can i explain ??? From were the hisoronu bus stops Past the big mosque turn right . walk along past past hsbc bank . take a road to the right its slightly down hill and it will bring to near the fish market . the wall is on the left . oh i wishi could find the card she gave me ,, i'll have a search later but i may not have it now .... Further along that street theres a lot of shoe shops ...Diane

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Sorry, you've lost me. Do you use GoogleEarth ?

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
Sorry kkob no i never bother but i'll take a lok ....Diane

Latest Posts

Top Bottom