tomc1984

Drainbusters
Woken this morning in Yalikavak to see the Belediye "blasting" the drains with what I can only describe as a huge ray gun from a Sci fi movie or ghostbusters until what looked like smoke came out. They then marked a notice on the wall to announce their, what must be a regular visit, before moving on to another property. Any ideas what they were doing?

immac

Senior Member Has-Been
Drainbusters
When they did this recently in Fethiye all the cockroaches migrated to adjacent buildings, so be prepared.
Ian

Drainbusters
When they did this recently in Fethiye all the cockroaches migrated to adjacent buildings, so be prepared.
Ian

haha.
:hehe:
.i have to say i get a bit nervous when i see them ''fumigating'' and get me spray and me boracic powder out.

JML

Drainbusters
When we had a septic tank (now we on mains drains) they used to come every so often and spray the inside of the tank we asked them why and they said mozzies.

babsgood

Deemon in disguise
Drainbusters
Shirley I am looking for Boric acid here, any idea what its called please? I have an insect problem and understand this is an effective way to kill them................need to get rid before the drain busters (in my case septic tank busters) arrive. lol

Latest Posts

Top Bottom