tepo

Dr. Beyhan Korkut
Have just read the local news and as far as I can understand with the translation, it appears that our previous Mayor is either about to go to trial or is awaiting the outcome of his misdemeanours. He could get anything from 51 years to 135 years.

pembelu

Dr. Beyhan Korkut
is this connected to all those other men who were arrested back in the summer who are from Dalaman? was it in local turkish paper? am curious.

matty

Dr. Beyhan Korkut
is this connected to all those other men who were arrested back in the summer who are from Dalaman? was it in local turkish paper? am curious.

The answer to your Question Pembelu is Yes!
It is in this weeks Guneyege news paper.

Regards Matty.

pembelu

Dr. Beyhan Korkut
Is this the man who was arrested in April and hes the old Belediye Başkanı? im confused...better get a newspaper...thanks for reply.god dont tell me the new crew are in on things too?

tepo

Dr. Beyhan Korkut
You can see it on line Fethiyehaberler.com although the translation isn't brilliant

jazzcazz

Dr. Beyhan Korkut
Please can you advise if there is any more news as I can not get the newspaper report.

hijo

in my own clique
Dr. Beyhan Korkut
..135 years is not that bad with good behaviour he should get out in 120years:5:

Dalaman Deli

Loving Life in Turkey!
Dr. Beyhan Korkut
The court case did start today, but don't know how long it will last, meanwhile I believe those held on remand have now been released.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom