Lynn2

lynn2
Dover Port to be sold to the French.....
G. Brown is considering selling off the Dover Port area to the French.....

Moving Sangatte to Dover now are they ? immigrant prob solved for them.

whatever next. Gordon McBrun has done a much better job than William Wallace, not very much else to wreck in UK is there........ I'm off to the highlands to shoot haggis !!!!!!!!!! :flame:

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
G. Brown is considering selling off the Dover Port area to the French.....

Moving Sangatte to Dover now are they ? immigrant prob solved for them.

whatever next. Gordon McBrun has done a much better job than William Wallace, not very much else to wreck in UK is there........ I'm off to the highlands to shoot haggis !!!!!!!!!! :flame:

:95im: Well said Lynn.

altinkum kev

Non Active Member
Why not ? they own toll roads, bridges, power supplies, water supplies, waste disposal the list goes on and on.

EVELYNNE

evelynne
The local mp is against the privatisation of dover port and as a gtrust port it isn;t that easy to do.

Saying that the Dover Harbour Board own more that just the port and rip off all its tenants . If they could charge for the air we breathe they would.

GnD

I think this should be TLF's first money raising challenge.

TLF to buy Dover :p !!!!!!!!!!

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
anybody know where this story is published ? tried to find it but can only find the one about the dover board trying to raise money.

martin

it's a symbol of british sovereignty? what sovereignty? thought that had been signed away without referendum by treasonous politicians?

ronzeus

He wouldnt give a straight answer on PM s questions time,then again he never does.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom