ceemac

Shake It Baby...
Don't Throw Stones in Turkey
The Turkish Supreme Court of Appeals has ruled that a soldier who shot at a group of protesters throwing stones and killing one in Turkey’s Southeast could not be punished because of the “special circumstances of the region.”

Here

C

Firebrand

"The board’s decision was based on the assumption that the man killed was part of the crowd even though the local prosecutor’s office and the local court, the appeals court and the Supreme Court of Appeals Prosecutor’s Office all noted that the man was a bystander".

So even though he wasn't even part of the group throwing stones, because he was Kurdish it was ok to kill him?

SuperBogs

I miss you Pebble
Who are you to believe? One side says 150-200 the other said it was much smaller.....an innocent bystander shouldn't be amongst those throwing the stones....makes me believe he wasn't so innocent. JMHO

Biker Bob

Firebrand

Who are you to believe? One side says 150-200 the other said it was much smaller.....an innocent bystander shouldn't be amongst those throwing the stones....makes me believe he wasn't so innocent. JMHO

Biker Bob

I think that the clue is in the word 'bystander'.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom