Peaceplant

Cat mad and unashamed
Don't Text And Drive
The baby took me over the edge.

Unfortunately despite the law you still see people using mobiles when driving. Selfish and stupid.

SuperBogs

I miss you Pebble
Don't Text And Drive
That's the best video I have ever seen to teach someone not to text or even use the phone while driving.

Biker Bob

Don't Text And Drive
How often do we find ourselves in a car/taxi/bus in Turkey while the driver is on their phone? How many of us have ever asked them to switch the phone off?

SuperBogs

I miss you Pebble
Don't Text And Drive
That's why I will only take a taxi.....if he talks on the phone....I say DUR....and leave...no $$$

Biker Bob

gren

Don't Text And Drive
So you obviously dont touch your in-car audio, look at a map or look at the opposite sex whilst driving then. Jolly good.

SuperBogs

I miss you Pebble
Don't Text And Drive
So you obviously dont touch your in-car audio, look at a map or look at the opposite sex whilst driving then. Jolly good.

Radio controls are on the steering wheel...NO I don't look at a map WHILE I am driving...I pull over.....I glace at a pretty lady sure....but my brain stays attached and I only glance, don't let my eyes fall off my face......lol

Huge difference between a two second glance at the radio and texting along at hwy speeds.

Biker Bob

3m's

Don't Text And Drive
most kids dont even look at their phone whilst texting, so what good will this do

SuperBogs

I miss you Pebble
Don't Text And Drive
I don't think that texting is the only message this flick was about. It's more to show how easy things can turn really bad if you don't give proper attention to the road when your driving.

Biker Bob

Latest Posts

Top Bottom