dongle
As long as the batteries are kept charged, I am sure she will have many hours of fun with it no matter which country she is in !!!

:77wu::77wu::77wu:

Please do accept my apology for the flippancy however, I am a very wicked and evil man who just can't help himself when a golden opportunity presents itself particularly after having partaken of a few of the falling down waters.

I do hope that people can find a sense of humour from somewhere and enjoy the freedom to show it, the world is too serious as it is !!!!

Once again however, I apologise profusely for any hurt & misery I have caused and shall remain forever a Git, nay make that an evil wicked Git it sounds so much more expressive !!!!

Last edited:

LyndaW

dongle
You can but it can be costly...like using your mobile abroad. Having said that a friend told me has a virgin one bought in the uk and on arrival in Turkey had it registered here, so he now pays local price.

Lynda

Squeaky

dongle
Good evening:

Don't know about the rest of you but the original post has me a bit confused.

Is the lady considering buying a wi-fi dongle for her laptop or something that attaches to a mobile phone?

If she is buying a wi-fi dongle for her computer it will work where ever she can find an unsecured wi-fi hotspot.

Cheers

Squeaky

Latest Posts

Top Bottom