Status
Not open for further replies.

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
Donations
I hear a rumour that a certain Restaurant in Gumusluk is soliciting donations to pay off their debts. Any one else heard this ?

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
Donations
Any spare EFES going for their cause at yours' Des, lol

:cheers:

Noooo but you are welcome to share a few efes or the cheap stuff we just bought from Kipa at our house. Whoops sorry its all gone, the cheap stuff that is. You here in November ?

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Donations
Noooo but you are welcome to share a few efes or the cheap stuff we just bought from Kipa at our house. Whoops sorry its all gone, the cheap stuff that is. You here in November ?

In p.m. discussion with another fellow Forum Member re a weeks trip out in mid November, hence our interest in the shopping, but of course, hopefully there'll be booze/eating involved too. I can't wait 7 months afore I see that view again, your Avatar makes me homesick, lol. Please don't change it. We now call that Island Stingray Island.

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
Donations
In p.m. discussion with another fellow Forum Member re a weeks trip out in mid November, hence our interest in the shopping, but of course, hopefully there'll be booze/eating involved too. I can't wait 7 months afore I see that view again, your Avatar makes me homesick, lol. Please don't change it. We now call that Island Stingray Island.

I will keep it on just for you.:9:

mollag

Kipper restorer
Donations
I hear a rumour that a certain Restaurant in Gumusluk is soliciting donations to pay off their debts. Any one else heard this ?

Yes it is correct, very sad, please note that it is not the Gunecelen, which has just completed its first year of trading----A well deserved succesfull year i might add!

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
Donations

Yes it is correct, very sad, please note that it is not the Gunecelen, which has just completed its first year of trading----A well deserved succesfull year i might add!

Yes I know. Great success story for Jim and Ken.
We should go more often.

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Donations
This thread is now closed to avoid the usual rumour machine from swinging into action.

If anyone has firm evidence of the statement made in post #1 being true, they're welcome to send that evidence to Mushtaq and he will decide whether or not it warrants further discussion on TLF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom