Status
Not open for further replies.

giglets

Donation to Rainbow (Soo)
For information,

Mushtaq has set up a donation facility for Rainbow (Soo), to help with her hotel stay in Antalya, during her cancer treatment.
You can find it in the usual place "TLF Donations".
Any contribution would be most welcome.

Dave

EVELYNNE

evelynne
dave . a brilliant idea , helping each other in our hour of need is what communities are about.

I hope Soo gets enough money to book into a good hotel and have some quality time in between treatments

Oh my, what a shock I had when I logged on.
To say thank you is such an understatement of how I feel.

It,s not often I,m lost for words......

Having somewhere nice to stay will make such a difference to my morale. I have been fretting about it a bit.

You are all such kind and wonderful people.

Thank you so much

Soo x

Hi Dave
Not too bad, but full of cold. I,ll have to shake it off before a week Monday.

Soo x

angelaturkey

Days On The Beach in Side
Have been travelling and only just seen this Post - Soo - you are so wonderful and were so very kind to myself and John when we met you in Kas not so long ago - our very best wishes and a small contribution are flying your way now -- fingers toes and eyes crossed - - Angela xxx PS: We both keep quoting your comment re You Know What .. KICK ASS !!!

Tess

How can we donate in Turkey?Can I just use the forum donation?

Aysel, if you go to the front page of the forum, along the top is the funds for donations you can click in and pay by Pay Pal, hope this helps.

giglets

Soo,

I take it, from your last post, that your treatment in Antalya starts on Monday 18th January?
How long will it last?
Sorry if I've missed this info previously.

Dave

Hi Dave
Yes the 18th is the first zapping.
I am to be part of a case study - instead of having radiotherapy over 6 weeks, I will have increased dosages over a two week period.

The way I figure it, people before me were guinea pigs making my life on chemo more bearable (it wasn,t that many years ago that chemo patients didn,t have anti emetics)
so now I have the chance to help people in the future, hopefully, by decreasing the amount of time they have to receive radiotherapy.

Soo x

ChrisBobs

great attitude Soo!
And it is true - every little bit of knowledge helps the next..
Hope it goes well, and the shorter time span might be bearable.
Cheers
C

giglets

Thanks for that, Soo.
Your altruistic take on the situation, does you great credit!
Hope the sniffles lift a bit.

Dave

Just to let everyone know that I,ve sorted out a great hotel for Mumsie and I. We have decided to go all inclusive so that we don,t have the worry of finding somewhere to eat etc, especially as I don,t know how I,m going to feel after each treatment.

So thank you everyone for helping us.

Soo x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom