baggywrinkles

Baggywrinkles
Don,t be taken in
Latest Land of Lights has an advert 'Great Price Reduction' Meis Visa trip only 55 TL. Visa cost of 15 Euros extra. (33.45 TL) Before the advertised trip was a total of 80 TL incl. of visa ,this is an increase overall of 8 TL.

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Don,t be taken in
Make sure you don't get confused by the different ads, both in LoL, by Carole & Tayfun and the advert by Meis Express,

Carole & Tayfun's trip has been reduced from 75 TL to 55 TL and doesn't, and never has, included the price of the visa.

On the otherhand, Meis Express' price is 80 TL and DOES include the price of the visa.

I queried the price last week with Meis Express and received this emal confirming their price.

Many thanks for your mail. Our price included pickup from Hisaronu,Ovacık,Fethiye and Calıs beach. Price is included pickup,ferry fees and visa.

Our pick up time.

Hisarönü Ovacık 07:30 -
Fethiye 07:45
Calıs : 08:00

Return departure to Fethiye aroun 14:00 from Kas and arrived to Fethiye Calıs Hısaronu and Ovacik aroud 16:00pm

Price is only 80 lira included visa,fery and the pick up services and return to Fethiye

MEIS EXPRESS

Last edited:

ChrisBobs

Don,t be taken in
Can anyone down Kas- Fethiye and also Marmaris way please confirm -
are the ferries - Kas-Meis, and Marmaris-Rodes actually running over winter
(was told by a Bodrum agent that they are not at all)
and if they are - what days?
Many thanks
Chris

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Don,t be taken in
Weather permitting, there's at least one boat operating between Kas and Meis EVERY weekday. They leave Kas at about 10am

Use this link to check the times and availability for the Marmaris - Rhodes service.

Marmaris Ferry

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Don,t be taken in
Just as a matter of interest, there's also a ferry between Rhodes and Meis, although during the winter it only runs once a week. Nonetheless, it would make a good trip if you wanted to do Marmaris - Rhodes - Meis - Kas. The Rhodes - Meis leg is on a modern Ro-Ro ferry owned by Blue Star Line and takes about 4 hours. The fare is about 20 Euros.

immac

Senior Member Has-Been
Don,t be taken in
My friend, who is a taxi driver, has asked me to tell people that he will do the trip (just the transport to Kaş) for 135TL - for up to 5 people. He will liaise with the boat as necessary. Contact me if needed.

Ian

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Don,t be taken in
Does that include the waiting for 4 -6 hours and the return trip ?

immac

Senior Member Has-Been
Don,t be taken in
Yes, and restaurant stop on way back if wanted. And he speaks VG English.

Ian

immac

Senior Member Has-Been
Don,t be taken in
He has asked me to do an advert for the next Land of Lights, so that will give all contact details. If anyone needs the details before that edition (2 weeks) let me know.

Ian

Latest Posts

Top Bottom