animalmad34

Domino - border Collie - AVSALLAR - ALANYA, TURKEY
Domino the Border Collie...

This Handsome Boy is living on the Streets..We think has previously been owned and now dumped..Very sweet in nature, just a soft teddy bear,,

15 dogs have come into the area from the mountains and have attacked him and some of the cats through being so hungry..

T.A.G has sent a donation to them for sacks of food, But this baby needs to find a home and fast as he is not coping well now surrounded by the dogs and has not got it in him to fight back...He really is very sweet

He is a Male, Not neutered so will need this and is Around 1yrs old so young boy..

INTERESTED THEN PLEASE CONTACT ME - THANKS KAREN
Company Name - Turkish Animal Group T.A.G

Attachments

• 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 86
  • 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 80
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 75
  • 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 85
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:

animalmad34

Domino is now in foster temp..He is needing his forever home, Hes up to dat eon vaccinations etc and is being neutered shortly..If you can offer him a home in turkey i can have him transported to you, Then please do get in touch..He is a super gentle boy, Loves men and knows and responds to english, hes been dumped at some point , Only around 1-1.5yrs old, Very loving and loyal dog..Karen x

brenny

oh! bless you for caring,are these dogs from mountains been dumped there?, i wish i could win lottery and open big animal shelter in turkey to look after these beautiful creatures, when will the turkish people learn to treat their animals better, and some english people too!:angel:

luckycat68

LOVING MY LIFE
Oh lets hope he finds a loving caring owner very soon , he looks a super fellow

Hi with ref to Domino, i am fostering him at the moment he is a very calm and gentle boy i have had him for two months,he walks well on the lead,he is good with other dogs, he looks at cats but not sure about him living with them,he has had all his shots and microchiped,he likes children he would make a great pet for a family.He just needs another chance to have a great life.Please contact Karen Lowrie Wren for more info many thanks Angie

Latest Posts

Top Bottom