Domestic gaz prices.
During our stay in Antalya last week I had to buy a replacement bottle of gas.38 lira for the standard 12kg.

I came home to Fethiye this week and the gas ran out. The replacement was 45lira.:307bt:

I dont' understand how the price can vary so much.

Next time I go to Antalya I will take an empty bottle with me and save 7lira off the diesel, which ı will be paying in any case..

parrot

Domestic gaz prices.
I have had my bottle for about two years for holiday use 5/6 weeks a year.How long roughly with average use does a bottle last.

jcrian

Domestic gaz prices.
To give you some idea we use a 19kg propane bottle here in Wales for cooking and that lasts for well over a year.

martin m

Domestic gaz prices.
Hi all
I think i will have to have my bottle examined before it runs out in around 2020,lol as all the cooking it does is the wifes boiled eggs everymorning 4-5 weeks a year,
STARTING THIS SATURDAY ho ho ho.
see ya, tara
martin

Domestic gaz prices.
I was just amazed at the price difference.

I think that I will send my wife to the beach to collect drift wood and then we can live on Gözleme. Assuming that she can light the fire.:kafa:

Harem

I've cliqued
Domestic gaz prices.
I was charged 98 lira for two new bottles this week (no, this doesn't include any deposits, charges for valves, etc.) by BP

Domestic gaz prices.
Does anyone know the average price of deposit for a bottle and then how much for gaz on top in or around Fethiye area please.

Our place is just finished cooker in and we have no start up gaz yet so trying to work out what it will cost.

regards
Crystalclear

Domestic gaz prices.
Our Gaz is tank fead for the Sitesi by Ipragaz.
Just done a calculation based on my last bill 16kg 58:81 = 3.67 TL per Kg
12kg bottle 45TL = 3.75 TL per kg

So by bulk purchase we save .08 tl per kg
therefore on a 12 kg bottle we would save 1tl

may

Domestic gaz prices.
Hi I paid 50 lira for şiş gaz two weeks ago, the man brought it to the door and changed it over for me.

tomc1984

Domestic gaz prices.
Think I might have been ripped off but just paid 56 TL yesterday in Yalkavak for a bottle. Certain it was the same price last year too.

Harem

I've cliqued
Domestic gaz prices.
Probably not ripped off tom, as I paid that at the beginning of March, too. The price was that high last year, then it went down and back up again.

perfect1949

i just love my clique
Domestic gaz prices.
i get mine from BP gas in bodrum cost me 45 tl last year , it dose last for ages though

Domestic gaz prices.
Does anyone know the average price of deposit for a bottle and then how much for gaz on top in or around Fethiye area please.

Our place is just finished cooker in and we have no start up gaz yet so trying to work out what it will cost.

regards
Crystalclear

Normally when its a first time fitting, you will need the gas bottle and the gas top with at least a mtr of gas pipe.... they come and fit it for you and with the dep of the gas bottle expect to pay around 80TL for everything..

I'm in Bodrum and just 4 weeks ago had to pay 85TL... the dep for the gas bottle was about 8TL as I remember..... so when I need it replacing (exchange) the gas is 55TL....

Latest Posts

Top Bottom