Fuzzy

fuzzy
Dolmush times ??
Does anybody possibly have a clue on when the Dolmush's operate from Yalikavak to Gumusluk ? Seems to be loads going the other way !! and everytime l ask, l get a different answer !! Thank you Fuzzy:dizzy:

Dolmush times ??
Sorry I'm not much help I have not quite worked it out I think now is the time of year when they all start to run more often so that could be why you don't get the same answere twice!

We got a bus from Yalikavak to Turgetries on Thursday at about 10.30am which stopped at Gumusluk on the way! When you find out let us know :)

Dolmush times ??
Where does the dolmus to Yalikavak go from, can I connecty
from Turgutreis?

You will get one from the dolmus station in Turgutreis - it comes along from there, turns up the main road, then turns left at the traffic lights before the Mandalinci school

Fuzzy

fuzzy
Dolmush times ??
Ahhhhhhh, well now that l'm here in Gumuskaya, l'm slowly getting the hang of times. and they are a bit hit and miss but definetly leave Yalikavak at 25 minutes to the hour. From Turgutreis to Yalikavak is more frequent, and pass Gumuskaya at quarter past the hour and 25 past the hour. Seems tho that l'm suddenly seeing more of them in the last few days , so as mentioned on this thread, it looks like they've put more on for the season now. but it's a great walk into Yalikavak and mainly down hill ! but took us an hour to walk back to Gumuskaya and hard work with lots of up-hill!

sunseeker

Dolmush times ??
The coast bus operates hourly between Gunduarn Yalikavak Gumusluk and Turgetrais its operated as a co-oprative between the 4 bus cos. they have a sign in the front which gives the 4 destinations. its a good service but avoid Yali on thurs as the busses are hell due to the market.
Between Yali and Gumuskaya you have 3 options, the coast bus, the beladise bus which departs yali at 0800 1200 1600 1830 2000 2200, There is also a yali bus the departs at 40 mins past the hour, but sadly not every hour. The guy at the bus sta will enlighten you.
I have said sod them all and bought a scooter,
good luck

alva5763

Bodrum buddy
Dolmush times ??
Hello. Didn't know there was a dolmus from Yalikavak to Gumusluk. 2 years ago my wife and I walked that route and no dolmus passed us in either direction. Is this a new service?

red

Dolmush times ??
fuzzy I'm impressed - walking there and back in the heat, we've walked in but never back. We've had six holidays at Carpe Diem without a car so are used to getting about in the dolmus and taxi.

The council dolmus - the bigger one used to leave Yalikavak on the even hour others we caught by chance, at times jumped in a taxi if the kids were getting fed up standing in the heat. Up until last year the Turgetries dolmus used to leave from the hill just right of the Jandamre but it moved futher along the road - quite a bit. Before the change we found it easier to get to Turgutreis than Yali!

We hired a car when we came in Easter for the first time, and have booked one this time. We arrive on the 11th, if you want a lift to the supermarket I'll let you know when I am going. You'd be welcome to jump in with me.

ChrisBobs

Dolmush times ??
Hi
Is there a direct bus from Gumusluk to Gundogan, without changing?
Thanks
S

Yes there is actually the dolmus service that runs from Turgutreis to Golkoy- via Gumusluk, Yalıkavak, Gundogan and seems to stop/ start in Turkbuku. Seems to operate on the hour from both ends. Quite a useful service and kept going in winter I think. It only started last year.:roundgrin

luckycat68

LOVING MY LIFE
Dolmush times ??
Hello. Didn't know there was a dolmus from Yalikavak to Gumusluk. 2 years ago my wife and I walked that route and no dolmus passed us in either direction. Is this a new service?

Yes this service started last year - with a few hicups at first but now running smoothly I think !

Yvonne Delahaye

Dolmush times ??
Hi I'm going out on Friday and this time not hiring a car. Anyone know of bus times from Baskent to Yali and what time they run to at night? Could be a bus going on to Gundogan I guess? thanks Yvonne

james fowler

Retired to Yalikavak
Dolmush times ??
Hi I'm going out on Friday and this time not hiring a car. Anyone know of bus times from Baskent to Yali and what time they run to at night? Could be a bus going on to Gundogan I guess? thanks Yvonne

Hi Yvonne hope you have a nice time, if you go across to the shop he has the updated bus timetable on display regards James

Yvonne Delahaye

Dolmush times ??
Hi thanks James - thought it might be a long shot if anyone would know actual times - want to get to bigger supermarket morning I arrive and those steps are steep to my place!!!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom