Retired62

Dolmus station in Turgutreis
Can anyone tell me where the dolmus bus station is now in Turgutreis, it seems to have moved from Karabağlı Cd, and is there a direct dolmus to Yalikavak at this time of year.
Thanks.

429nufc

Re: Dolmus

Can't give you directions but it's in the same end of town and only 5 mins walk.

Yes there is still the bis to Turbuku every hour which stops in Yalikavak

mollag

Kipper restorer

The Gumusluk Dolmus runs from the Coach station at the traffic lights on the main road out of Turg, at a guess I would think that would be your best bet.

429nufc

The Gumusluk Dolmus runs from the Coach station at the traffic lights on the main road out of Turg, at a guess I would think that would be your best bet.

The problem you'll have that at busy times it's stuffed by the time it reaches the coach station

Better to find the Dolmus Station. If you go to the old one and ask someone will hel you, they might even walk you to the new one

Last edited:

mollag

Kipper restorer

The problem you'll have that at busy times it's stuffed by the time it reaches the coach station

Better to find the Dolmus Station. If you go to the old one and ask someone will hel you, they might even walk you to the new one

I think it is based there now, it doesnt run from the "Old" Dolmus station at all, the new one is the Coach station.
That is last year , things change in Turkey rapido, will ask me mate living in Turg for the latest skinny.

429nufc

How right you are about change

I was in Turgutreis Saturday but had no reason then to look at Dolmus Stations!!

mollag

Kipper restorer

This from my mate Keith in Gumusluk
Yes there are both and from the same place. The bus terminus opposite the petrol station on the traffic lights.
NOT the old bus terminus by the market.
every 30 mins to Gumusluk and every hour to Yalıkavak.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom