wilson

Dolmus Routes
hi we live in karachali has any one heard about dolmus for this area we really need one around here even one every 2 hours would be good its a long walk to town for some people also it would put money into the shop keapers pockets if we went to dalaman town more often

matty

Dolmus Routes
Hi Wilson,
Welcome to Karacali..Sorry to say that there is no Dolmus into town!Sevikoglu supermarket did run a free dolmus service, but i think that has now stopped running.

terryp

Dolmus Routes
there is in fact a service running to karachali i know it runs up by samanyulu complex and have been told it runs quite frequently will find out more and post back later

wilson

Dolmus Routes
there is in fact a service running to karachali i know it runs up by samanyulu complex and have been told it runs quite frequently will find out more and post back later

thanks for that information i have seen a few dolmus going up our way but they never offer lift or indicate its bus to dalaman must admit the local people are very good at giving us lifts they never drive past us some we dont even know stop and offer lifts its good way to meet your nieghbours but perminent dolmus would be great

wilson

Dolmus Routes
bringing car to dalaman

hi we have seen a few english cars in dalaman we have had a few diffrent stories about how long you can keep one here.were. we also if your retired you can keep it here all the time what do they class as retired also someone told us if your signed off as disabled in england you can have your car here all the time on these grounds where do we go to find all this out we would love to bring our car over and keep it here.:roundgrin:roundgrinwould be glad to here from anyone who has a car here all year round

Latest Posts

Top Bottom