Dogs on a dolmush or bus
Can I take a dog on a dolmush or a bus, I'm asking as I've never seen anyone on a bus with a dog. At the moment Elkie is small so we can carry her or put her in a bag. She will soon be rather large and I would like to be able to take her around with us.

Sue

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Dogs on a dolmush or bus
There are very few dolmus drivers that are likely to allow you to take a dog on their bus. Even if they're dog lovers, they'll lose a number of fares because people won't want to be on a dolmus with a dog.

It's not particularly unusual to see a sheep or a goat on a dolmus out in the villages, but they draw the line at dogs.

SuperBogs

I miss you Pebble
Dogs on a dolmush or bus
Could always give a back hander and give your dog a dolmus license and he could drive you around everywhere.....probably drive better too.....hahaha

Biker Bob

Dogs on a dolmush or bus
we have taken ours on the dolmus regularly in didim in winter,but now the holiday season has started there are signs on most saying no dogs allowed.The drivers on our service say that it is only due to increased numbers of people and very little room.

butt007

Warren
Dogs on a dolmush or bus
We live between Konakli town 3klm and Alanya 12klm and have a white toy poodle, when we came here(2yrs & 2mths ago) dolmus drivers would either say no, no, or just drive past. But now they all know her and it's problem yok! Having said this though I never seem to see any other dogs on the dolmuses.
However on the larger City Buses in Alanya it still seems to be a No, No. Maybe on those buses dogs are not allowed?
Warren

Latest Posts

Top Bottom