KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
dog kennels
Most vets run a "Pensyon" service for animals. Get in touch with your local vets and compare their prices.

dog kennels
Hi

A lady called Meg runs fantastic kennels nearby Dalaman, she is excellent and there is so much land for the dogs to run around in. She has 9 kennels - our dog absolutley loves it there. She is english too and knows a thing or two about dogs, so you can rest assured your pooch wont be left in a box, or room as they do in the vets. She charges about 12.50 TL a day- take ur own food.

Her number is 05358893193

Highly recomended

Kelly

saz

dog kennels
I can second Meg, our dogs have been going there for the last 2 years they love it there and have the run of the place most times - ours stay in kenel together as thats what they are used too.

I would never used a vets again after finding our dogs in a cage with their duvet covered in wee and pooh and when i approched the vet he admitted that they had been in there since i left them over 24 hours ago and he also said that he thought i would have called before turning up.

Meg really is great her husband loves dogs which helps

saz

dog kennels
Saz, i remember Meg telling me about that, how terrible!

We also live in Beldibi, Megs probably mentioned us as our dog is so spoilt she loves alican and gets so jealous, mostly ends up in the house with them!!

Kelly

Latest Posts

Top Bottom