KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Dog Found In Kaya Valley
This young Golden Labrador with possibly a little bit of Staffy has been wandering around the Kaya Valley for the last few days.

He's extremely friendly, seems to have been well-fed, and is obviously lost.

Do any members know someone who might have lost him or possibly decided to dump him ?

There have been a number of poisonings of late and a villager wouldn't have second thoughts about shooting him if he starts messing with livestock etc. He needs taking-in before something nasty happens to him.

Any takers ?

IMG_3454.jpg

Last edited:
Dog Found In Kaya Valley
What a lovely looking dog, I hope someone claims him but it is the chucking out season now.

Have you fallen soft Alan and taken him in?

Sue

Valian

Let sleeping dogs lie
Dog Found In Kaya Valley
He certainly is a lovely looking animal (the dog not Alan :biggrin:) but sadly what Sue says is absolutely correct - it is indeed chucking out season now :mad:

I really hope we are wrong in this case and that someone from the Forum recognises him so he can be reunited with his owner.

Valian

Let sleeping dogs lie
Dog Found In Kaya Valley
As he is a Labrador, I can just imagine what fun he and your Springer will have when you get an excess of rain in the valley! :biggrin1:

P.S. Sorry for assuming the chap in the photo was you... :redface:

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Dog Found In Kaya Valley
As he is a Labrador, I can just imagine what fun he and your Springer will have when you get an excess of rain in the valley! :biggrin1:

The Springer's OK and I doubt whether a Labrador would be much of a problem. It's the 8 and half stone of soaking wet, over active, Kangal jumping around the terrace, waiting in the "drying queue" that's the real challenge ! :lol:
DSCF3578.jpg

DSCF3400.jpg

DSCF3564.jpg

Last edited:

SuperBogs

I miss you Pebble
Dog Found In Kaya Valley
He's a Canadian Dog.....You gotta help him...He shares the same Queen even

Biker Bob

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Dog Found In Kaya Valley
Awwww, he's beautiful and so are your other friends too Alan. I always notice when out in Turkey, how white the dogs teeth are. I clean Monty's but notice how many of our dogs don't have that whiteness. Ahhh I hope you can take him and he gets along with others, even better if his owners turn up for him. It's so sad, bless him, he looks in good health.

Dog Found In Kaya Valley
Thanks for those pics Alan, they are lovely, reminds me of our Springer who once he was in water wouldn't come out.

Sue

Dog Found In Kaya Valley
What lovely happy dogs you have, they are blessed to have owners like you, lets hope the lost dog is returned to loving owners,if not he's a lucky dog to have found you!!!!!!! Good Luck...
Andy & Sue

Harem

I've cliqued
Dog Found In Kaya Valley
He must be around somewhere. I have a feeling that he comes from not too far away from where we live, but can't be absolutely sure about this. Someone must be missing him. (Or they just don't care).

Latest Posts

Top Bottom