mike dj

Dog bite 2nd beach
About 2 weeks ago a friend was bitten by a dog outside a bar on 2nd beach near Tuntas hotel, 3 punture holes .I asked him to go to doctors but he was going home to U.K.in 3 days so did not bother .He was due a small operation on his arm went for a premed with doctor . Result op canceled and 18 injections so far and more to come . Take care if bitten or scrathed by dog or cat .Mike .

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Dog bite 2nd beach
I hope that he's soon better. Those of us that know about the things that can and do happen particularly if bitten must take immediate action. I luckily have only ever come across good tempered street dogs in Yalikavak.

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Dog bite 2nd beach
better class of dog in yali !!

on a serious note we were told about 2 incidents in yali, one near rahat bar where someone was badly bitten on the leg, also a young boy of about 5 was bitten on the face, not sure where.
I was told this by a local who knows I know the boys father, although we never got the chance to confirm it

dogs do bite ! thats what the teeth are for !! people should take care as these dogs are wild animals regardless of how cute they look.

martin

mike dj

Dog bite 2nd beach
The dog on 2nd beach has previously bitten two other people and the answer from bar owner was you must have kicked the dog ,but I will take it to another part of Altinkum and leave it there . I watched some tourists play with this dog when eating thier food and warned them but they look at you as if you are telling a lie . These are street dogs and will start packing soon on the beaches of Altinkum ,so people beware.Mike

parrot

Dog bite 2nd beach
The dog on 2nd beach has previously bitten two other people and the answer from bar owner was you must have kicked the dog ,but I will take it to another part of Altinkum and leave it there . I watched some tourists play with this dog when eating thier food and warned them but they look at you as if you are telling a lie . These are street dogs and will start packing soon on the beaches of Altinkum ,so people beware.Mike
You will still get those who always say it was the VICTIMS fault.

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
Dog bite 2nd beach
This time i won't say it was the victims fault !!! Since i was bitten by that english dog in the summer . but i wish people would excerise caution with strange dogs in any country . Why do people think they can pat and fuss all dogs ? you are Not thier owner or thier friend . I fed one dog at at a cafe in Fethiye he was real nice untill the food run out ! Then he got quite upset and started growling at me . on the other hand i found one in Alanya a sweet dog I put a lead on it fed it wormed it etc He was a big dog !!!! So has all dogs are not the same Remember ....Beware of the Dog ..Diane

Last edited:
Dog bite 2nd beach
My wife got bitten on the leg by a cat she trod on by mistake about 2 yrs ago and she wasnt that bothered but the Turks at the cafe marched her off to hospital immediately and she had tetanus and rabies injections plus antibiotics. On her return to the UK she had to have about 5 more jabs.
The Turks take any dog or cat bite very seriously indeed and we are grateful that some of them acted so quickly with regard to my wife,s bite.
We were more concerned about the poor cats tail but it disappeared without trace!!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom