EVELYNNE

evelynne
doesn't it make you feel proud
Although no one wants to see any more deaths of our servicemen and women who are on active service - but long may the tradition that Wootton Bassett has started carry on.

It does make you be proud to be British - I think the country should have a minutes silence everytime they bring home a body.

For those that use facebook there is a site for wootton Bassett which you can join.

ronzeus

It would make me prouder not to follow the USA into pointless wars in the first place and to stop putting our brave underequiped young people in impossible situations.

Alan Fidler

Ceteris paribus
It would make me prouder not to follow the USA into pointless wars in the first place and to stop putting our brave underequiped young people in impossible situations.

What makes me even more proud as an Ex serviceman myself, is that these brave young servicemen and women Volunteer to serve and knowingly put their lives on the line to serve Queen and country.
We have one of the few if not only professional armies in the world.
They serve with honor and distinction where ever they are sent.
The least we can do when their fallen bodies are returned is to honor them and give thanks for their sacrifice.

Alan.

bobthenob

Non Active Member
Absolutely true Allen.l was an ex-serviceman myself.Even though l haven't experienced the hell what these brave and honourable servicemen have been through.But l can feel their pian of feeling betrayed from a government that has abandoned all reason and sided with what we were fighting for in the first place.
They fought for freedom and justice so their childrens and the future generations to have a good quality of life without any interference from an enemy within that has now been embedded a government that has abandoned the brave and sided with the criminals.
My father in law was in the paras's during ww11 in the gliders fighting the enemy on pegasus bridge.He was one of the few of many that fought for the very survival of what britian stood for in strength.Thanks to the enemy that is in power now has set the goal posts to destroy what our brave have fought for.
lt is so sad when we have a government that is so weak in facing up to the real issues,because of the backlash the system will get from the ethnic minority

Alan Fidler

Ceteris paribus
I've a feeling that the predicament that our fighting forces are faced with, few numbers and inadequate equipment , will come back and bite this shower of S**t we call a government on their fat A***S.... it comes to something when on a weekend when we have lost so many lives that a Sunday newspaper commits 11 pages to the death of Michael Jackson and the first news of fallen soldiers is on page 11.
No wonder so many are leaving the services at the first opportunity... i fought along brave men who lost their lives beside me... i know full well how it feels to lose a comrade... and I'm sure it hurts even more so knowing that the government who put you in this situation don't give a monkey's Toss for your welfare and treat you like scum when you leave the service and look to them for support.
The sooner we have someone look after our brave servicemen and women and give them the tools to do the job properly and the pay for doing it the better.

Alan.

PASH

What no one ever tells us and i would really like to know, is how many of our servicemen are seriously wounded and now unable to have a normal life again. I see with great sadness the deaths on television daily but no one ever tells us about the considerable amount of brave men seriously injured. Does anyone know the figures or is this purposely hidden from Joe public?

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
I totaly agree with what as been said . But in this country theres complaints if we fly the St George flag on St georges day what can you expect ? The goverment is rotten to the core . How could you expect them to supply our lads with equipment when they have been so very busy supplying themselves with luxurys and called it expences ? The sooner thier all unemployed the better . Its a national disgrace tony blair was bad enough but brown is even worse and his initials makes my blood boil GB stands for Great Britain , but its now the laughing stock of the world I'm ashamed of my own country the way it treats it soldiers Diane

Latest Posts

Top Bottom