suzskerry

does anyone recommend ORKA HOMES?
Hi
We are looking to purchase a holiday home in Hisaronu. Can anyone give us advice on Hanel, Infinity Express or Orka homes?
Thanks
Suzanne

ronzeus

Re: buying a holiday home - who should we trust?

Can tell you about Hanel-in trouble financially ,many complaints about work not getting finished and their property management is poor.
Infinity has mixed revies in Calis ,Orka i have no idea about.

peterbryant

Hi there
Would certainly recommend Orka Homes speak to Noel Kennedy

Regards
Peter

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
I've moved this thread from the Marmaris Forum to the Fethiye Forum as I assume you're referring to the village of Hisaronu near Fethiye.

Carolyn

There's certainly been some dialogue about Infinity on here in the past - I know because I have been part of it! Why don't you search the forum? You may find something about Hanel and Orca too.

Good luck and happy hunting!

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
There is also an Hisaronu near to Marmaris

Yes, I know that, and many people confuse the two villages. But I don't think HH, Infinity and Orka have sites at the one near Marmaris, whereas they definitely do in Hisaronu near Fethiye.

tony&rose

tony&rose
Re: buying a holiday home - who should we trust?

Steer clear of Hanel Houses

Last edited by a moderator:

CJD

No they definately don't have sites in Hisaronu, Marmaris. Tis
relatively unspoilt there apart from those blasted jeep safari's
that tear through also has a couple of nice beaches

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Right, I've cleaned up the multiple posts and threads etc. Please limit the questions and answers regarding Hanel Houses, Orka Homes and Infinity in Hisaronu near Fethiye to this thread only.

Cazz

Hi
We are looking to purchase a holiday home in Hisaronu. Can anyone give us advice on Hanel, Infinity Express or Orka homes?
Thanks
Suzanne

We are currently in the process of buying a property at the Country Club, Nr Kemer through Infinity Express and have been very pleased with everything so far. They take the time to listen to you which we have found refreshing.

Orka are supposed to have a good reputation but I have heard many less positive things about Hanel.

Chudleigh

Hi Suzskerry - Like Cazz, also completing a purchase at Country Club through Infinity. Recently, somebody posted a link on here to a good Infinity thread @PropertyCommunity.com. Infinity have their faults but I think they are cultural. Just make sure you challenge any claims and ask as many questions as possible. My experience is satisfactory so far, I would say. Infinity build quality has improved, so I am optimstic with our purchase but I am a (cautious) realist too. Also had long dialogue with Orka. Got a very good impression from them and would have purchased but location was not for us. This forum has a common phrase 'due diligence' and will also confirm that everybody's experience is different. Good Luck with your choice!

Citywire

Hi
Thanks
Suzanne

Suzkerry, I bought a property through Orka and all I will say is, I would recommend them to anyone.

My experience has been really good.

Good luck if you decide to buy in Turkey.

DocProc

My wife and I are just back from Turkey, having gone out there on a property buying expedition as a subsidised guest of Orka Homes, through Prestige Villas. We flew out to Dalaman airport, which is now quite massive as the old airport from a few years ago, now just does domestic flights.

In actual fact, we nearly bought a villa whilst we were out there and even put £2,000 down with Orka Homes Managing Director, Noel Kennedy, to hold it for us for a while. Unfortunately, it didn't really meet all of our needs, and so they very kindly returned the money back to us - and very promptly too.

I guess you can read into that, how we cannot speak too highly of them. We are not alone when we say we think Noel Kennedy is as 'sound as a bell'.

Orka run a brilliant hotel in Ovacik, but when we went out there it wasn't open and so they put us up in a gorgeous villa. They have also built several individual villas and developments, particularly out in the Ovacik, Hisaranu area. So....

Remember the name: 'Orka'
Remember the name: Noel Kennedy

We found the driving very easy and rented a small car for £25 per day to get about. We both even signed up for some Tandem Paragliding but the weather went against us and we had to miss that too. Again.....no trouble with getting a refund on it. This is an absolute must to try whilst you are out there and is from 6,500 ft up and takes about an hour to come down. Your pilot is behind you on a 'tandem harness', by the way and it only costs £50.

There is loads to do out there and the Turkish people are so very friendly too.

Try it for a holiday ands see if you can do it with an involvement with Orka too.

By the way, I do not have any personal involvment with Noel or Orka and their various businesses, either directly or indirectly and neither do any of my family or friends. This is just me giving on here a note of personal respect and appreciation so as to deservedly reinforce the good name that they already have and so obviously hold so dear to themselves.

juco

DocProc....

I havent a clue who you are talking about but based on the fact you have made only one post I will ignore all that you have posted and take it with a pinch of salt...as they say.

Tess

Docproc will you buy from Noel when he does have something to meet your needs ?

If you only nearly bought from Noel might be best until you actually do and then when you have the Tapu and Hab Cert in your hand it might then be better to recommend him.

Shame about the paragliding - maybe next time.

juco

Remember the name: 'Orka'
Remember the name: Noel Kennedy

Can you give one reference where one may check to see if they have received a Tapu after dealing with them.

billywhizz

we have been dealing with orka purchasing a villa since october which is finished this week

throughout the process as someone who dots every i and crosses every t, has documented everything throughout the whole process, been questioning and challenging at times, I can totally recommend orka for the quality of build, reputation and most importantly fairness and professionalism

From Yavuz to Noel to Hakan and the whole Orka team you are buying into a long term relationship as your properties can be alligned as much or as little with the hotel operation as possible including ongoing support and maintainence and believe me I have done my homework

I am very familiar with the operation of the beledere and cadastre in terms of land registartion and have visited the local council offices as well as tapu checks and am very confident that this is all in order as our villa has been finished 11 days earlier than required, in line with contractural promises and more and having accomodated 4 visits from me throughout the whole process supporting visits to suppliers of all internal finishes on many occassions I can only speak very highly of them as an organisation and a company

I am risk adverse by nature and have been ready to be proved right in my concerns of buying abroad where I am not fully in control of everything. Where we have had small issues caused by language barriers and not following laid down instructions, I can honestly say Orka have always remedied any issue wuickly and promptly without quibble and at a cost to themselves on occassion. I am a firm and fair person who has not entered this process with rose coloured glasses and can honestly say that I would highly recommend Orka as a builder and company

jaideep

Hi

I have a friend who is possibly looking to sell their villa in orka complex Hisaronu, hab cert and tapu in place. Pm me for further info if interested.

Jaidep

Latest Posts

Top Bottom