chris60

Does anyone know this company?
I found trough the internet company called cheap furniture bodrum, which's furniture package prices are really cheap, better said to cheap to be true. Just wanted to know if anyone on the forum had contact to them or can tell more about the company.

jane2005

Can't get enough
If it's sounds to good to be true then it probably is, and afterall you only get what you pay for, be careful before parting with any money.

lynne

Be careful.........Furniture packages can be cheap and nasty.......pink sofas with yellow spots kind of thing !

jane2005

Can't get enough
Be careful.........Furniture packages can be cheap and nasty.......pink sofas with yellow spots kind of thing !

Ha ha, that sounds like a Mr Blobby sofa, I quite fancy one of those actually, what's the website address?????

chris60

they offer free pick up as well drop off. I will just use the chance and let's see what's behind. Will be in bodrum this friday. If there is a funny story behind, I will share this share.

poultney

received few weeks before an email from this company and I was at that time in bodrum. That's true they picked me up and dropped me off to my property. It is a big furniture store in Konacık.

I had a look at the offered furniture packages which they promote on their website and I must say it is really cheap against the quality.

The sofas aren't pink :) All in dark creme color. I don't need any new furniture but as a property owners I can advice to visit the shop at least to make your own mind.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom